Fathers are a vital guiding force in our lives. They lift us up when we are down and encourage us when we are back. Perhaps our fathers used to tuck us in at night and stave off nightmares. Possibly, he has always looked out for us and helped us since we were young. Fathers always prepared with sound counsel and encouraging words to make your difficult times a little easier. In simpler words, fathers have always been our protectors, caregivers, and supporters, and they’ve carried us around on their shoulders and made sure we had the best.
Here are our favourite dad birthday wishes, quotes, poems, and images to help you wish your dad a very happy birthday. Use the quick links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see all of our dad’s birthday wishes.
Short Heart Touching Happy Birthday Wishes for Father From Daughter & Son
- Happy Birthday to my Favorite Dad!
- I sure lucked out getting you for a dad! Almost as much as you lucked out getting me for a kid.
- Considering everything I put you through, you’ve aged very well, Dad!
- It’s not easy to be a great dad AND a best friend. And yet, you nailed it!
- I would have gotten you something amazing for your birthday, but you’ve always taught me to save my money. See, Dad — I listened! That’s a gift in itself, right?
- Wish I could be there to hang out with you, Dad. But, on the bright side, you finally get some peace and quiet! Miss you and love you.
- When it comes to awesome dads, I got the awesomest.
- So glad I got you for a dad…you’ve passed on some amazing genes!
- I’d be lost without you, Dad. You’re like a human GPS — for the journey of life!
- Happy Birthday to the hardest working guy in the Dad Business! You deserve a well-earned break. Relax and enjoy.
SINCERE BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR DAD
- I know I don’t say it often enough, but I am so grateful for all you’ve done and all you do. You truly deserve to be celebrated, Dad!
- The older I get, the more I realize how much work, effort, and love goes into being a great dad. And I appreciate you more than ever.
- We may not see each other as often as we’d like, but the lessons I learned from you are always a part of me, Dad. So you’re with me in some way every day.
- You do so much all year, Dad. You deserve to just kick back, relax, and enjoy your day.
- Thanks, Dad, for being my role model, my go-to guy, and our family’s rock. You’re a real-life superhero and you deserve an awesome day.
- For so many years you were the guy I looked up to (and still do), and now you’re one of my favorite friends to hang out with. Best of both worlds! Love you, Dad!
- You’ve made a difference in my life in more ways than you’ll ever know, Dad.
- I got my adventurous spirit and love for life from you, Dad! Thanks for teaching me that no matter how old you get, you can still be a kid at heart.
- In case you’re ever wondering, Dad, I notice and appreciate all you do. And I couldn’t be more grateful for you.
- You’re one of the good guys, Dad. And you deserve a great day!
Whether you’re a son or a daughter, he is your role model. Send him special wishes from his son and make him proud. Send these birthday messages and wishes to your dad to express your deep-rooted love for him. These birthday sayings are specifically written for the tough man. Fathers are always special, and they will always be remembered.
We have a sweet birthday SMS for your father that will make him happy and proud of you. If you don’t know what to say to your dad on his special day, we’ll help you out. We have a selection of texts and messages you’re sure to enjoy. You can use these to wish him a happy birthday.