JAIPUR: The Rajasthan government imposed Section 144 of the CrPC across the state in order to contain the spread of coronavirs outbreak after three members of a family were tested positive for the infection in Jhunjhunu district on Wednesday.
Chief minister Ashok Gehlot held a high-level review meeting on Covid-19 to take stock of state’s preparedness.
The prohibitory orders will remain in effect till March 31.
Curfew has been imposed in 1km radius of the house of the Jhunjhunu family.
Following the meeting, Gehlot said that orders had been issued to rush all the three Covid-19 cases of Jhunjhunu to Sawai Man Singh Hospital in Jaipur.
The state government also imposed ban on parents-teacher meetings and ordered closure of libraries.
- What is the novel coronavirus?
- What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- How does coronavirus spread?
- What to do to prevent getting infected with coronavirus?
- How can you detect coronavirus?
- What is the cure for coronavirus?
- How much time does it take to recover from coronavirus?
- I have the symptoms for coronavirus. What do I do now?
- Does coronavirus spread through air?
- Can coronavirus spread through faeces?
- Are face masks the best precaution against coronavirus?
- Can coronavirus spread through animal sources?
- Can coronavirus spread through pets?
- Can antibiotics cure coronavirus infection?
- The right medical advice we all need on coronavirus
- Stop buying face masks
- Stay informed