Happy Father’s Day 2020: Fathers are the real heroes for all kids especially for daughters. No one can replace the father’s place as we say for Mother’s. Mother and Father both are very precious for children. We should worship father’s till the end of our lives because they always stand for us in any situation. Some kids may also feel that fathers are very rude and they won’t support them, but that’s the wrong preparation they made in their heads. Because fathers are the true frontline warriors in every children’s life.
So, honoring and showering some extra love on the occasion of father’s day is mandatory. Therefore, celebrate this fantastic & special day with full of joy and happiness as it falls on Sunday every year. Father’s Day has been celebrated every year since 1910 on the Third Sunday of June month. This year, the date to celebrate fathers day is 21st June 2020, Sunday.
Do you have an idea about who is the father of Father’s day? Have you ever thought of why we celebrate fathers day on the Third Sunday of June? Are you guys hold any knowledge about the Importance and History behind Father’s day? If not yet, then get all the answers to these questions from the further sections.
To make your father feel special on this occasion, just share the best Happy Fathers Day 2020 Images with Quotes and Gifs on social media or send it via Text messages by using our list of happy fathers day wishes, pictures, wallpapers, etc.
- What is the history of Father’s Day?
- How do we celebrate Father’s Day 2020 in India?
- Father’s Day Celebrations 2020
- Happy Father’s Day 2020 Messages, Quotes, SMS
- Shareable Happy Father’s Day Wishes Images with Quotes to make your Dad feel special
- Happy Father’s Day HD Wallpapers 2020 for Facebook & Whatsapp Status
- Animation Gifs on Happy Fathers Day 2020
- FAQs on Father’s Day 2020 Celebration
History of Fathers Day | Why We Celebrate Father’s Day on Third Sunday of June
It is compulsory to appreciate your father’s daily and thank them for their sacrifices and efforts shown for us. But the United Kingdom and the United States introduced a special day to honor fathers and celebrate fatherhood by showing some extra love and care. There is a woman named Sonora Smart Dodd inspired by the American Mother’s day celebrations and planned to introduce a day to honor fathers. She then wanted the celebration to be held on June 5, her father’s birthday, but the celebration was later shifted to Sunday, June 19, 1910.
European countries commemorate Father’s Day on St Joseph’s Day to recognize the special role of the male parent. The date of father day may vary from one country to another. In India and many other countries, this year, Fathers day will be celebrated on June 21st which is the third Sunday of the month.
In some countries like Australia and New Zealand, Father’s Day is celebrated on the first Sunday in the month of September. And in Brazil, meanwhile, fathers are honored on the second Sunday of August. That’s the history of father’s day and the dates of father’s day that children celebrate by honoring their fathers.
How to Celebrate Father’s Day In 2020 even more special?
While some people exchange cards, gifts, and flowers, others prefer to dine out and spend the day with their fathers. However, the celebrations will be different this year owing to the pandemic. But let that not stop you from making it a special day for your father.
So, how do you plan to celebrate the day?
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, Parents and kids are spending quality time with full of joy by playing indoor games, cooking yummy dishes, etc. I think this years’ father’s day celebrations could be even better by making all the day like your father want. By preparing all your fathers’ favorite food items and honor your father’s efforts and contributions towards your raising life.
Some kids celebrate this day even more special by reminding them of how much they mean to you with a card or gift or hugs or kisses. Retaining their love and the sacrifices they have done for you, and giving them back, in the form of love and respect, is the simplest and also it can be the most heart touching and overwhelming moment for your father on the day.
Father’s Day Celebrations 2020 & Happy Father’s Day Wishes 2020
On the occasion od Father Day 2020, Children normally plan complex things like taking their fathers to their favorite restaurants or watching their favorite movie with them. In 2020, however, it could not be possible because of pandemic 2020. But, you can celebrate at home also in a better way by doing small things like expressing your feelings in words or sharing messages or giving cards, you can sing their favorite songs, cook for them with their favorite meals and sweet dishes, etc.
To help you express your love in words, we have come up with the best heart touching messages, quotes, and wishes along with Images, Wallpapers, Gifs which are easy to share anywhere you wish. These can be shared with your dad and make him feel special and amazed on this father’s day.
Happy Father’s Day 2020 Messages, Quotes, SMS that can be sent to your Papa
Share the following wishes, messages on Father’s Day to your dad, and spread some love and honor their efforts & contributions towards your growth.
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be. – Steve Martin
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
- “An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.” – Wade Boggs
- “Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.” – George Strait
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.” – Unknown
- “Fatherhood is a great thing that could ever happen. You can’t explain it until it happens—it’s like telling someone what water feels like before they’ve ever swum in it.” – Michael Bublé
- “Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every single day.” – Mike Myer
- “I learn things from my kids constantly. Most of their knowledge comes from Snapple caps.” – Jimmy Kimmel
- “It is a wise father that knows his child.” – William Shakespeare
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” – Pope John XXIII
- “My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.”- Cher Lloyd
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there. ” – Max Lucado
- “No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.”- Harper Lee
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.”- Unknown
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Dave Attell
- “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.” – Rober Frost
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” — Steve Martin
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” — Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” — Unknown
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” — Susan Gale
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” — Marisol Santiago
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” — Unknown
- “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” — Unknown
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” — Erika Cosby
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” — John Mayer
- “It is a wise father that knows his child.” — William Shakespeare
- “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” — Lydia Maria Child
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” — George Herbert
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” — Dan Pearce
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” — Tim Russert
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” — Justin Ricklefs
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.”- Fanny Fern
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” — Linda Poindexter
Shareable Happy Father’s Day Wishes Images with Quotes for making your Dad feel special
Happy Father’s Day HD Wallpapers 2020 for Facebook & Whatsapp Status
Animation Gifs on Happy Fathers Day 2020
FAQs on Father’s Day 2020 Celebration
1. When is Father’s Day Celebrated?
Father’s Day is celebrated on the Third Sunday of June month every year. This year, we will be celebrating Father’s day on June 21st, 2020.
2. Why is Father’s Day Celebrated?
Fathers day is celebrated to honor and appreciate their efforts, love, contributions towards raising children. This day is celebrated in many countries across the world but the date may vary from one country to another.
3. Who is the father of Father’s Day?
The idea of Father’s Day was first introduced by Sonora Smart Dodd, in the United States.
4. Where can I get Happy Fathers Day 2020 wishes and quotes with images?
Children can find fantastic images with quotes on fathers day from our page. They can download and share these amazing Happy fathers day 2020 HD images and messages to their fathers & express your love.
We hope the above data is enough to show your love towards your dad on this special day. If you want to suggest or ask anything regarding Father’s Day 2020, just leave a comment via the below box, we’ll revert back to you very soon. Love your parent’s Mom and Dad to the fullest and respect their efforts and sacrifices for your better life. Bookmark our site for more information on Father’s Day 2020 Celebration.