CBSE Board Exam Date Sheet 2020 for class 10th and class 12th is out exactly 2 months before the exam. The central board is conducting class 10, 12 board examinations every year close to 30 lakh students. CBSE Board Examinations for both Class 10th and 12th get started from 15th February 2020.
CBSE Board proposed 240 subjects in Class 10, 12 and conducts the board examination in 30K subject combinations. Also, the board has published important points for students which contains the exam time and other guidelines like formalities of the exam. If you are not yet checked and download both class 10th and class 12th CBSE Board Exam 2020 Date Sheets, then please click on the below provided links.
- CBSE Class 12th Date Sheet for Board Exam 2020 (All Streams)
- CBSE Board Exam 2020 Date Sheet for Class 10th
CBSE Board Examination Guidelines for Class 10, 12 Students
- Students should arrive at the exam hall even before the scheduled time.
- Assistant Superintendents will give the answer books to students between 10 AM to 10.15 AM.
- After getting the answer books, students are allowed to write only their particulars on the answer book.
- Once the particulars are filled by students, Assistant Superintendents will check and sign the answer books.
- Students will receive the question paper at 10.15 AM.
- According to board rules and regulations, students will be allowed to read the question paper for 15 minutes before attempting it. So, students can plan their strategies to answer the questions.
- At 10.30 AM, students can start writing the answers.
- Students are not allowed to write beyond the permitted time for each paper i.e. 1.30 PM.
For more information about Class 10th & Class 12th CBSE Board Exam 2020 like date sheet, important updates, preparation tips, please reach out to their official portal i.e., www.cbse.nic.in or go through with this article till to an end.
CBSE Class 10 & 12 Board Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks – Important Points for Students
Here, we will discuss important tips and plans that students must follow during the preparation for their CBSE Board Examinations. Don’t forget to plan and organize every step while exam preparation because it let you get the best results. Simultaneously, they must have nice and reliable resources that provide all the information accurately. Below are some of the important points for class 10 and class 12 students like exam preparation tips and study resources, that ensures effective exam preparation in a short time:
- Start planning your board exam preparation by analyzing the CBSE Sample Question Papers 2020 for class 10th and 12th.
- Check with the latest CBSE Class 10 and 12 Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2020 and note the topics of the high weightage.
- To keep your board exam preparation effectively, go through with the CBSE Previous Year Question Papers.
- Strengthen your preparations with the help of suggested books for CBSE Board Exam 2020.
- Revise all the syllabus and make notes of key definitions, formulas, and diagrams, etc.
- Also, Verify CBSE Topper Answer Sheets for excellent presentation in the board exams 2020.
- Practice MCQ’s to Score more marks in your pre boards and final exams.
These are the key points that every student should follow to get the best results in their CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2020.
One of the important milestones in student life is getting the best results in CBSE board examinations. Mainly, Class 10 Exams are a way to choose the most suitable stream for higher education, similarly, Class 12 exams will tend to choose the best career for student life ahead. Therefore, students must focus and do hard work for these two CBSE Board Exams 2020 to attain the best score and hold fantastic opportunities in life. For any queries, feel free to approach us or leave a comment in the below section. All the Best for your CBSE Class 10th & 12th Exams 2020!