The government of India has made it simple for people to make changes to their Aadhaar card online, via the official website of UIDAI. Aside from that, an applicant can download a certificate for Aadhaar enrollment directly from the website.
In this blog, we will go over how to download Aadhaar enrolment certificates online, as well as a few other things you should be aware of.
How to Download Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate from the UIDAI Website?
The steps to download the certificate for Aadhaar enrolment are as follows:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Navigate to ‘My Aadhaar’, locate ‘Downloads’ and click on ‘List of Supporting Documents’
- Upon clicking, a new screen will appear with important documents to be submitted and a certificate for Aadhaar enrolment
- Take the printout of the form
- Fill the form carefully and submit it to the Gazetted Officer- Group A, Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya, Tehsildar, Gazetted Officer- Group B, EPFO Officer, etc.
How to Download Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate from mAadhaar Application?
The process to download the Aadhaar enrolment certificate from the mAadhaar application is similar to that of the UIDAI website. However, the device and platform used to carry out the required steps differ. The steps to download an Aadhaar enrollment certificate from the mAadhaar application are as follows:
- Login to the mAadhaar application
- Click on ‘More’ option on the home screen menu
- Click on ‘List of Supporting Documents’ and download the certificate for Aadhaar enrolment form
- Take the printout of the form and get it approved by the authorized personnel
Things to Note while Filling Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment
There are numerous factors to consider in order to avoid delays in the Aadhaar enrolment certificate process:
- All information must be typed in block letters. For example, the applicant’s name should be entered as ‘MUKUND’ rather than ‘Mukund’
- The Aadhaar enrollment certificate should be printed on a plain A4 sheet
- It is not required to print the Aadhaar enrollment certificate on letterhead
- The Aadhaar enrollment certificate is valid for three months from the date of issue
- Resident’s signature or thumb impression is mandatory
- A recent 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm coloured photograph should be pasted within the provided area
- Cross sign and cross stamp must be done on the resident’s photograph
- Certifier’s details should be completely filled
- The applicant can get the Aadhaar enrolment certificate verified from the following people: Gazetted Officer-Group A, Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya, MP/MLA/MLC/Municipal Councilor, Gazetted Officer-Group B, Tehsildar, Head of Recognized Educational Institution, EPFO Officer, Superintendent/Warden/Matron/Head of Institution of Recognized shelter homes/Orphanages
How much time does it take to receive an Aadhaar card?
You will receive your Aadhaar card within 20 days to your residential address.
How to check the Aadhaar status by SMS?
Check the Aadhaar card status by sending an SMS in the given manner- SMS UID STATUS and send it to 51969.
How to check the Aadhaar authentication history?
Visit the official website of UIDAI to check the Aadhaar authentication history by entering the Aadhaar number or by entering the virtual ID number.
What are the documents to be submitted for an Aadhaar card?
To apply for an Aadhaar card, an applicant must submit identity proof, address proof along with biometric information.