IGNOU June End Term Results for 2019 Announced

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the June Term End Examination (TEE) Results online on its official website.

The university conducts the Term-end Examination twice a year in the month of June and December every year. The candidates who attempted the examination can now check the IGNOU TEE June 2019 results on the official IGNOU website https://ignou.ac.in/. IGNOU held the June TEE exam between June 1 and June 29, 2019 respectively. This year, the IGNOU TEE June 2019 results were announced within 20 days after the completion of the board examinations.

Based on the official memo, around 7,59,380 candidates had appeared for the June Examination of IGNOU and have received their results. IGNOU conducted the June TEE Exam at 910 examination centres which also includes 123 exam centres in jails for jail inmates and 16 exam centres located in foreign countries.

The examination was held for a number of subjects in two shifts between 10 am and 1 pm followed by an afternoon shift conducted between 2 pm to 5 pm IST. The exam papers for each subject was of 100 marks and were held over a period of three hours. Of the total marks allotted to each subject paper, 70% marks were from theoretical examination while the rest 30% were allotted to practical assignments.

The Steps to check the IGNOU June TEE 2019 Results are as follows 

  • Open the official IGNOU website ignou.ac.in
  • On the homepage, click on the ‘Results’ section
  • On the redirected to a new page, select ‘JUNE 2019 Exam Result’
  • Enter your 9 digit IGNOU enrolment number and other login credentials
  • The IGNOU TEE Results 2019 will appear on the screen
  • Save and download the PDF and print out for future reference

The Result sheet shall include the following details – Program Name, Enrolment Number, Course Code, Marks/Grade, Maximum Marks, Month/Year and remarks. The candidates can also check their results via the direct link provided here

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, established in the year 1985 is a renowned national university headquartered in Delhi. It is primarily known for its distance learning programs and initiatives. IGNOU University Delhi is the largest university in the world and has a global presence with more than 4 million students.

The IGNOU enrolment number includes the sum total of all the students across various can off-campus study centres. It acts as a center of national resources and serves to promote and maintain standards of distance education in India. The IGNOU university courses cover various relevant streams. It provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels. Moreover, it offers a Diploma in multiple disciplines such as Diploma in Management, Diploma in BPO Finance and Accounting and so on.

Leave a Comment