Steam And Skin Cleansing
Steaming stimulates the circulation of blood which in return increases oxygen and nutrients in the skin to give you a warm and healthy glow. It is one of the simplest and most inexpensive yet effective ways to get healthy and dear skin. If you have acne prone skin, stubborn blackheads and whiteheads on your body and want to get rid of them, steaming is the best remedy. Steaming softens the skin cells thus helping in opening up the pores, unclogging impurities, bacteria and dead cells trapped in the skin allowing it to breathe freely. It dears up acne by deep cleansing the pores, pulling out the dirt from the pores towards the surface of the skin making it easy to remove the whiteheads and blackheads. As a result, it helps counteract early aging and improves the tone of the skin, thus revealing radiant and fresh skin.
Steaming also makes the absorption of skin products easier and more effective. The warmth from the steam increases perspiration and assists in washing away the body’s waste and toxins. However, steaming should be carried out in a proper manner, otherwise, you can end up burning your skin. Also. steaming is not advised you have inflamed skin and certain skin conditions like fungal infections and rosacea as it can cause more harm than good.
What Steaming Does
- The rising temperature In the body while steaming increases blood circulation and initiates blood flow to the skin. It increases the flow of nutrients and oxygen to the skin tissue.
- The perspiration formed on our skin while steaming pushes up the accumulated dirt, dead cells, bacteria and debris that are hidden beneath the skin which are hard to remove by normal face washing or cleansing that we do every das,
- It softens and loosens up skin, making it easy to remove the stubborn and unappealing blackheads whiteheads.
- Helps in shedding the de& skin cells and the tanned layer of the skin thereby revealing fresh and radiant skin. Steaming also helps in counteracting early ageing I of the skin.
Though steaming might look simple there some essentials you need to keep in mind while adhering to this remedy for glowing skin.
Tips For Steaming At Home
- First, cleanse or wash your face thoroughly and pat dry. Do not let your hair tall on your face.
- Take a large vessel of water and boil it.
- Simmer the flame and grab a handful of fresh herbs like rosemary, lemongrass, lavender, chamomile or eucalyptus.
- Let the herbs boil for about two to three minutes.
- Now, remove the vessel from the flame and keep aside for a while.
- The ideal temperature of the water professionals use is 110 degrees Fahrenheit that ¡s 43 degrees Celsius. If the water is too hot it can scald your skin and leave a scar on your face. So, always make sure that the temperature is right and never use hot boiling water.
- Find a place where you can sit comfortably for about 10 to 15 minutes with your face over the large vessel of water.
- Drape a towel over your head so that it covers your head and the vessel together.
- Slowly, lean your head covered with a towel over the large vessel of water but do not go too dose to the water.
- Stay in that position until you feel the warmness and the steam dissipate. Remember that it should feel soothing and not unpleasantly hot.
- Breathe deeply and relax. Enjoy the soothing effect of the steam pouring over your face for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- After this is done, you can remove the blackheads and whiteheads easily.
- Splash or rinse your tace with cold water because it helps in closing the open pores.
- After steaming consider applying a face mask or moisturizer since it is the best time for the skin to absorb the products.
- You can repeat this process once or twice in a week for glowing, flawless and healthy skin.
Steaming helps counteract early aging and improves the tone of the skin, thus revealing radiant and fresh skin
Steaming is an entirely natural way to purify and exfoliate the skin, but overdoing it, may cause your skin to go dry and wrinkled. So, use this treatment wisely.