Nowadays everyone is interested in organic vegetables and fruits as everything is grown on pesticides and chemicals. But only some of them will start growing vegetables on their terrace or home garden.
That one of those people is Rajesh Kumar who is an electrical engineer from Patna. Due to his interest, he started his own farming with different varieties of vegetables and fruits in his farmhouse.
Look into the complete story of his farming below.
Story of a Patna Engineer Who Has Built an Organic Farm
Rajesh Kumar who is an electrical engineer from Patna, due to his profession he is not able to stay at his native place. Know about the childhood and present story of a Patna engineer.
- When Rajesh was a child he would always spend his time along with his grandfather in farming on their field.
- And he used to help them in planting trees or he just used to play in the soil.
- In childhood, that was his favorite hobby and it became close to his heart.
- After completion of his studies, he went to different cities due to his profession and he never got time to build a house like he desired.
- His grandfather lives in Phulwadi, which has along with large garden of about 7000 sq ft.
- Rajesh father and his uncle used to practice traditional farming, later on when he found other jobs, they also left farming.
- After Rajesh returned to Patna, as he was interested in farming, he started off by planting saplings of mango, litchi, amla, guava, neem, orange, coconut, banana, and many more.
- Even he arranged a small living area in his garden where we were together can be conducted.
- Apart from fruits, Rajesh grows 20 to 25 varieties of seasonal vegetables.
- Even he arranged a pond in the midst of the garden, he got this idea while he was living in Kolkata.
- Rajesh is also doing fish farming in his pond.
- Rajesh interest in farming has now been taken by me the four-year-old daughter Shivi.
- She is also very supportive of his father as she engages in watering plants.
- As her daughter enjoys farming he was very happy. Because being intact with nature is the most important thing for every generation.
Hope that the information we have provided is about the story of the Patna engineer who has made his farmhouse into a concrete jungle with a pond, living area, and many more.
In his farmhouse along with fruits and vegetables, there are many others like reared cows, chickens, cows, and dogs.