Teachers Day Speech & Essay Ideas: Teachers Day Celebrations at School is one of the finest memories from school days. There is no doubt in it, and everyone will agree to it. Teachers Day is celebrated on 5th September every year marking the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was an Indian Philosopher and Second President of India. On the Occasion, Students perform songs and play acknowledging the contribution of teachers. They also show their affection towards teachers in the form of speeches, essays.
Amid the Novel Corona Virus Pandemic Schools have been shut from the past few months. This year, Students and Teachers are going to celebrate Teachers Day 2020 Virtually. Every year students show their gratitude in the form of Speeches. This year also students can prepare speeches, essays, 10 lines to show their affection towards the mentors at home and present them Online during the Virtual Celebrations. To make it easy for you we have listed some of the sample speech ideas.
- Shikshak Diwas Nibandh in Hindi
- 200 Words Short Essay on Teachers Day in English
- 500 Words Long Teachers Day Essay for Students & Children
- 10 Lines on Teacher’s Day for Children & Students
Teacher’s Day Speech Ideas for Students in English
Good morning to all of you gathered here to celebrate the special occasion – The Teachers’ Day. It gives me immense pleasure to be here and to talk about the main personalities of the day, our very own teachers.
It is a well-known fact that every year we celebrate 5th September as Teachers’ Day in memory of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who was a teacher par excellence and also one of the successful Presidents of India.
Teachers’ Day is a special and important day as students offer their respect to Teachers in recognition of their contribution to the field of education.
Just like every year, this year also we have gathered here to celebrate Teachers’ Day. Every year the 5th of September is celebrated as Teachers’ Day in India commemorating the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. As a Teacher, Vice President, and second President of India Dr. RadhaKrishnan made an immense contribution to the country.
On this special occasion, I wish to convey my best wishes and greetings to all the Teachers gathered here and to all those, who have helped me attain success in my academics.
As we all know that it is impossible to define ‘teacher’ as Teachers are not only limited to Teaching or guiding students in academics but also helping students to take the right path. They add value to our character and make us ideal citizens of the country.
Secondly, the Teachers are our second parents. Teachers play a prominent role in influencing and inspiring us. Every student tries to imitate their teachers and consider them as a role model. After parents, teachers take the responsibility of moulding a child’s character at each and every step.
Therefore, it is our utmost duty to salute/convey our wishes to Teachers today in recognition of their undeterred efforts. Let us take time to pay honor and admire all their contribution to elevating us. Thank you teachers for your invaluable efforts and guidance.
शिक्षक दिवस पर मेरे सारे सहपाठियों और सारे शिक्षको को मेरा हार्दिक अभिनन्दन |
मैं शिक्षक दिवस के संदर्ब में बहुत ही महत्व पूर्ण बात कहने जा रहा हूँ|
एक अच्छा शिल्पकार किसी भी प्रकार के पत्थरों को ताश कर उसे सुन्दर आकृति का रूप दे देता है | किसी भी सुन्दर मूर्ति को तराशने में शिल्पकार की बहुत बड़ी भूमिका होती है | इसी प्रकार एक अच्छा कुम्भार वही होता है जो गीली मिटटी को सही आकार जकर प्रदान कर उसे समाज के लिएए उपयोगी बर्तन अथवा एक सुन्दर मूर्ती का रूप दे देता है | यदि शिल्पकार और कुम्भार द्वारा तैयार की गयी मुत्य एवं बर्तन सुन्दर नहीं हैं तो वह जिस स्थान पे रखे उस स्थान को और
अधिक विकृत स्वरुप ही प्रधान करेंगे | शिल्पकार एवं कुम्भार की भाँती ही स्कूलों में शिक्षकों को यह प्रथम दायित्व एवं कर्त्तव्य है की वह अपने यहां अध्ययनरत सभी बच्चों को इस प्रकार सेव सवारें और सजाएं की उनके द्वारा शिखित किये गए सभी बच्चे ‘विश्व का प्रकाश’ बनकर सारे विश्व को अपनी रौशनी से प्रकाशित कर सकें | इस प्रकार शिखक उस शिल्पकार या कुम्भार की भाँती होता है जो प्रत्येक बालक को समाज की आवश्यकताओं के अनुरूप, एक सुंदरव का रूप प्रदान कर, उसे ‘समाज का प्रकाश’ अथवा उसे विकृत रूप प्रदान कर ‘समाज का अन्धकार’ बना सकता है |
पर हम बहुत ही भाग्यशाली हैं के हमें ऐसे शिखक मिले जो हमें सही दिशा के ओर ले जा रहे हैं | इन्होने हममे इस काबिल बनाया के हम दुनिया के आगे अपना सर ऊंचा कर के जी सकें| उन्होंने सिर्फ शिक्षा नहीं दी शिक्षा से बहुत बढ़कर खाया है | ऐसे महान शिक्षकों का मैं बहुत बहुत आभारी हूँ | उन्हें अपना सर झुका कर शुक्रिया करता हूँ | शिक्षक दिवस की ढेर सारी शुबकामनाएं |
भारत में ‘शिखक दिवस’ प्रति वर्ष ५ सितम्बर को मनाया जाता है| इस दिनांक को भारत के दूसरे राष्टट्रपति डॉ सर्वपल्ली राधाकृष्णन के नाम से जाना जाता है | समाज के लिए शिक्षको द्वारा किये गए योगदाआँ को श्रद्धांजलि का एक छिन्न के रूप में शिक्षक दिवस मनाया जाता है |
डॉ सर्वपल्ली राधाकृष्णन शिक्षा में कट्टर विश्वास रखते थे, और जाने माने विद्वान, राजनायक और आदर्श शिखक थे | वह एक महान स्वतन्त्रता सेनानिन भी थे | वह एक महान दार्शनिक और शिखक थे| उनको अध्यापन के पेशे में एक गहरा प्यार था |
शिक्षक दिवस पर शिक्षक और छात्र सामान्य रूप से विद्यालयों में जाते हैं, किन्तु सामान्य गतिविधियों एवं अध्ययन कार्य से अलग उत्सव, धन्यवाद और स्मरणं की गतिविधियाँ संपादित होती हैं | कुछ विद्यालयों में इस दिन अध्यापन कार्य की जिम्मेदारी वरिष्ठ छात्रों द्वारा उठाई जाती हैं | भारतवर्ष के सभी संस्थानों में इस दिवस को गंभीरता से मनाया जाता है | शिख्शाक भी अपने छात्रों के दिल से आशीर्वाद देतें हैं |
इस दिन भारत के राष्ट्रपति द्वारा पुरस्कार देकर चयनित शिक्षकों को सम्मानित किया जाता है | विभिन्न राज्यों द्वारा भी शिक्षकों अनेक प्रकार के पुरस्कार एवं प्रशस्ति पत्र देकर सम्मान किया जाता है |
Every year on 5 September, Teachers’ Day is celebrated all over India, and teachers are honored. Teacher’s Day is celebrated on the birthday of the full President Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ji. He is remembered on this occasion. This is a great opportunity to make the teacher-students relationship even better. Which is celebrated with great pomp in schools, colleges, and institutes? On this day, students wish for the long life of their teachers and also make various plans to congratulate the teachers. Students greet their teacher with gifts, greeting cards, pen diary, etc. on this day.
Teacher’s Day in India is celebrated on the 5th of September each year. Schools/colleges throughout our country are decorated and special events are organized to celebrate this event. Students, as well as teachers, participate in various events with full zeal. It is a day that offers a break from the usual school activities. So students particularly look forward to this day. We organize cultural functions as short drama, dance, and singing competition e.t.c. Speech competition is held to share the importance of the day with all. We welcome all our teachers to have some talk about the day and celebration. We do gift our teachers, feed sweets with love and respect. They bless us for our beautiful future.
It is celebrated on the auspicious occasion of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday. Who was a great teacher and president of India. The celebration started because when he became president of India, some of his students and friend requested him to allow them to celebrate his birthday on 5th September. He replied, “instead of celebrating my birthday it would be a proud privilege if September 5th is observed as teacher’s day”. From that day we celebrate his birthday as Teacher’s day.
We have compiled few sets of 10 Lines on Teacher’s Day. Read them and enhance your knowledge
1. According to the Indian Calendar, 5 September is dedicated to the teacher annually.
2. Every country worldwide has chosen its day for the celebration.
3. Since 1994 and after the recommendation of UNESCO, the world celebrates Teacher’s Day on 5 September.
4. Every student greets his teachers with flowers, gifts, and also delivers a speech dedicating them.
5. On Teacher’s Day, we get the opportunity to respect and recognize the hard work of our teachers
6. Its celebration concerns to promote the value and principles of a true teacher.
7. Teachers are the architect of the society and guiding light for the nation and teacher’s day helps us to recognize this.
8. Every student celebrates it with great joy, respect, and excitement.
9. Schools honor their best teachers with trophies and gifts.
10. Everyone becomes part of the teacher’s day and shows his respect and gratitude towards his teachers.
1. Since 1962, the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the second President of India, is observed as Teachers Day in honor of the teacher’s community.
2. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was a professor, a great statesman, a social worker, and a Bharat Ratna awardee.
3. He had great regard for the teachers of the country and believed that the “best minds in the country” should work as teachers.
4. Our teachers inspire us to overcome the obstacles and walk forward in life.
5. The teachers sow the seeds of morality and give shape to the character of the students, who will ultimately take charge of the nation.
6. They are our best friends and close confidante.
7. The Teachers’ Day celebrations are marked by showing praise and gratitude to the teachers.
8. Students show their appreciation for their teachers by making cards, singing songs, and giving gifts.
9. On this day, senior students give teachers a break and take classes of junior sections.
10. On the occasion of Teachers’ Day, the students should pledge to study hard and make their teachers proud of them.
1. Teacher’s Day is a special day dedicated to the teachers for their contributions to society and the nation.
2. In India, a teacher is called a “Guru” and so teacher’s day in India is an occasion of honoring the teachers.
3. Schools and colleges remain open, but the teachers and students participate in recreational and entertainment activities.
4. Teacher’s day in Nepal belongs to Guru Purnima on full moon day in the months of June-July.
5. Students present several performances to entertain their teachers.
6. A teacher usually takes a back seat and relaxes watching the student’s entertaining performances.
7. Some customs may involve ritualistic veneration of the gurus (teachers) on teacher’s day.
8. Students felicitate their teachers and thank them for enlightening their lives and minds.
9. Students also give gifts and flowers to their favorite teachers and thank them for their love and dedication.
10. Nigeria celebrates teacher’s day by awarding its teachers a day free from work.
We wish the above data shed regarding Sample Speech, Essay, and 10 Lines Ideas on Teacher’s Day has been useful to you. If you need any help with Teachers Day Wishes, Quotes, Images, Whatsapp Video downloads you can always look up to our site.
We the Team of Versionweekly wish you Happy Teachers Day!! in Advance.