Sympathy Quotes and Sayings: Expressing your condolences and sending a Sympathy Card can be quite difficult if you don’t find the right words. It’s never easy to convey your emotions for loved ones especially when they are going through a tough time. Express your sympathy to a friend or family member with the unique collection of Sympathy Quotes present on this page. Telling them they matter to you and comforting someone who is mourning is a nice gesture.
We have compiled some suggestions and guidelines on what to write on your condolence message card by going through below. Use the words over here in your sympathy cards and show your love and support to the recipient. A good quote is a thousand words worth and you can share them across social media, mail, or on a card and show them your love and respect.
Sympathy Quotes and Sayings for Loss
Access the list of best sympathy quotes and show your love and respect to the ones in grief. The quotes listed can offer your condolences and comfort to those suffering a huge loss. They are along the lines
- “You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really FEEL the loss.” – Mandy Hale
- “As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us, as long as I can, I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us.”
- “Do not think of me as gone. I am with you still in each new dawn.” – Native American Poem
- “Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
- “There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery.” – Dante
- Saying goodbye to someone we love is heartbreaking. May you find comfort in all the special memories shared”.
- “Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer”.
- “May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.”
- “I am sending you this card to let you know that I am thinking of you. I am sorry for your loss.”
Condolences Messages with Heartfelt Quotes
These Sympathy Messages can comfort someone that you have acknowledged their pain or loss. Console people who are mourning with the collection of Sympathy Sayings or Quotes. They are in the following fashion
- ”He spoke well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.” – Henry Longfellow
- ”Earth hath no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.” – Thomas Moo
- ”Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
- ”No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply.” – Billy Graham
- ”Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.”
- ”Whoever you hold in the heart of you, is forever and always a part of you.” – Rossiter Raymond
Sympathy Quotes can aid in making life a bit easier for the one who is suffering a huge loss. Do your best and say them kind words so that they feel lighter. For any other assistance feel free to contact us through the comment section and we will be of utmost help.