IOCL Scholarship 2019-20: The Indian Oil Scholarship Scheme is designed for candidates who plan to pursue further education. The application form for this scholarship will be available on the official website in August 2019. Indian Oil offers monetary assistance and a standard procedure for applying online. The students must, therefore, fill out the application forms. The forms will also be available on Indian Oil’s official website. However, before the last date, the candidate must submit it. In contrast, for applicants seeking 10+, ITI, Technology, MBBS, MBA Streams, the Scholarship is given.
The specific qualification is established according to the path being taken by the applicant. It is also necessary for the student to continue to check the status of the Scholarship on the official website and to keep track of the application form submitted. See the article below for more information on IOCL Scholarship 2019.
IOCL Scholarship Dates
Candidates who plan to apply for the scholarship program online will continue to visit the Indian Oil Academic Scholarships website. All of the important dates will be mentioned in the schedule. Candidates will need to keep up-to-date with the authorities’ latest released information. Go through the preliminary timetable of the 2019 Indian oil scholarship from the tabular format below.
IOCL Scholarship Details
- Organized by: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name: IOCL Scholarship
- Status: Application forms will be available in the month of July 2019
- Scholarship-Level: National
- Website: www.iocl.com
|IOCL Online Application Form availability||October 2019|
|Last date for IOCL Online Application Form 2019 submission||November 2019|
|IOCL Scholarship Exam||The second week of December|
|IOCL Scholarship 2019 Result||Last Week of December|
|Availability of list of the candidates that are being selected for IOCL Scholarship||January|
IOCL Scholarship Application Form
The Indian Oil Scholarship Program Application Form will be available online by the Scholarship Program authorities. The application form must be filled out by the applicant. Application for the Scholarship Program is an important part. The Scholarship’s availability will be as per the announced date as stated in the Scholarship Program schedule. Before the last date in the form, the candidates will have to fill out the details with the utmost care and must not leave any of the application sections without any details. The information brochure will also be released by the authorities along with the IOCL 2019 application form.
You can easily apply online for the 2019 IOCL Scholarship by following the steps listed below:
- Visit the authority’s official website.
- Go to the application form section for IOCL Scholarship.
- Carefully enter the requested details (name, father name, address, etc.).
- Click on the button Apply.
- You will obtain the IOCL Scholarship 2019 Login details on the address that you have just entered into the application.
Documents Required Along With IOCL Application Form
The details related to the documents will be provided on the website under the heading ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’. The details provided in the Application Form has to be the same as in the submitted Documents. The candidates must send the documents in the sealed cover by the Speed Post or the Registered post at the given address before the last date.
IOCL Scholarships Offered By Indian Oil
We include Indian Oil’s scholarship forms to the applicants who are taking the courses in their respective fields. It is important that students applying for the scholarship program have to go very clearly through the details provided in the information brochure. The applicant must complete and apply for the application form before the due date.
The details submitted in the application form must be valid and correct precisely for the educational data. In addition, in the event of any incorrect information in the form, the authorities will reject the application form. Subsequently, the accountable entity must evaluate the information provided in the document.
Details of IOCL Scholarship 2019
Indian Oil provides the candidates with a scholarship based on the program they are pursuing. Applicants must be informed of the scholarship’s process, eligibility criteria and other relevant information. They must continue with the IOCL Application Form procedure after acquiring all the information. Find the description of the scholarships provided from the following points:
IOCL Scholarship for 10+/ITI candidates
Applicants who pursue the defined educational criteria receive the scholarship. Applicants will be required to fill in and apply the application form before the due date. The scholarship is shared among the state-wise students and is based on the number of students who participated in the last session for the 10th test. The applicant will be required to meet the specified eligibility criteria as set out in the authorities’ guidelines.
- For 10+: Bonafide learners (full time/regular) are eligible to apply for this scholarship in an 11th standard/1st year of an intermediate or similar class.
- For ITI: Bonafide learners (full time/regular) will be eligible to apply for this scholarship in the first year of 2 years of ITI program.
IOCL Scholarship for Graduate and Post Graduate
The candidates who apply for this scholarship program online will have to go through the details according to the course for which they apply for the scholarship program. Candidates who do not achieve the qualifications will not be able to start. Under this program, students seeking MBBS, Technology and MBA from prestigious institutes are given the Scholarship.
IOCL Scholarship for Engineering, MBA and MBBS
- Engineering & MBBS Course: Bonafide Students are eligible to apply for (regular/full-time) engineering and medical courses. In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, students must be enrolled in the first year of such programs (minimum duration of 4 years).
- MBA Course: Anyone taking the MBA course must ensure that they conform with the specified program of qualification as set out in the guidelines. Candidates enrolled in the first year of this 2-year MBA program will be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
On the basis of average marks of all subjects, the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying test shall be determined. Regarding students, the number of marks received for all academic years of graduation shall be based on the maximum sum of marks of all subjects.
For placement, the marks obtained in the qualifying exam rendering the students qualified to pursue admission will be considered in the respective first year of these courses. The following table shows the minimum eligibility percentage of marks required for students of different categories:
Age Limit: the minimum and maximum age for the 2019 IOCL Scholarship is 15 years and 20 years respectively. It can be increased by 3 years for candidates from OBC, 5 years for candidates from ST/SC and 10 years for candidates from Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
Annual Income: The applicant must be a member of a family whose annual income does not surpass Rs 1,00,000. In the case of a tie, it will be referred to as a family whose annual income is closer to Rs. 60,000. Income certification should be obtained from the State/UT/Central Government’s relevant civil authorities whose particulars are stated under the heading’ Candidate Paper Submission. Any affidavit presented as proof of income will not be approved.
Terms and Guidelines for IOCL Scholarship
On some of the basic guidelines, the applicants applying electronically for the above-mentioned scholarships would earn the award. Go through them from the following points:
- Recruitment Process: Candidates eligible for the Scholarship will be needed to provide the Stream and the path they are currently pursuing and are registered in an accepted college. The selection committee will take into account the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination for granting the Scholarship. The marks obtained by the candidate for admission to the current first year of the course.
For all academic years of graduation, the percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam will be calculated on the total aggregate marks of all the subjects. The standardization technique will be introduced in order to rationalize the variability of the marks received by various boards and universities.
- Income: The gross income of the candidates’ families who qualified for the scholarship program should not surpass Rs. 1,00,000. The income certification must be provided by the relevant State / UT / Central Governments civil authorities whose specifics will be stated in the guidelines issued by the authorities. Any affidavit provided as proof of income shall not be accepted and shall not be deemed valid.
- Candidate’s Age Limit: As per the rules, the definite age limit for candidates applying for the scholarship has been established. The limit must be at least 15 years old and not more than 30 years old. The age limit calculation will be as per the candidate’s class.
- Reservation: For the candidates from the reserved categories, 49.5 percent of the scholarships will be reserved. Only those mentioned in the OBC database of Central Governments will be included in the OBC class. OBC candidates will have to submit against the general category under the state list but not listed in the Central Government list. The IndianOil Scholarship Program will also provide quotas for the girl students and the individual with disabilities.
- Bonus Prize: A lump sum pay reward of Rs 10,000 will be awarded to those applicants who will be able to acquire a Top 10 in 10 and Top 3 in the Merit List Graduate-Post Graduate program.
IOCL Scholarship Schemes 2019-20
The Indian Oil Scholarship will be offered in compliance with the criteria specified and established by the Scholarship Program authorities. It is necessary for the candidates applying for the Scholarship to be informed of the Scholarship’s process and the conditions and requirements for the candidates under the flow they are applying to.
The scholarships will be provided according to the category and the stream pursued by the candidate. The money received in the Scholarship will differ and the applicants will need to be aware of the amount they will earn, and the authority will also provide the number of Scholarships offered to the candidates qualifying for the Scholarship Program. Consider all the key points relating to the IndianOil Scholarship from the tabular format below
|Stream||Duration||No.of Scholarships||Qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount|
|10+/ITI||2 years||2000||10th||Rs. 1000|
|Engineering||4 years||300||12th||Rs. 3000|
|MBBS||4 years||200||12th||Rs. 3000|
|MBA||2 years||100||Graduation||Rs. 3000|
Important Instructions for IOCL Scholarship
When applying for the Indian Oil Scholarship online, candidates must be informed of some of the instructions given by the authority on the www.iocl.com scholarship. Before proceeding with IOCL’s Application Form, candidates are advised to go through the Information Brochure to be released along with IOCL’s Application Form.
- Candidates wanting to apply for the 2019-20 IOCL Scholarship electronically will have to fill out and request the application form before the last day.
- The applicant will have to apply the application form in an offline mode. The full Applications must be sent to the address provided in the officially released confirmation together with all the important documents via speed email.
- Authorities will provide the list of the documents to be sent along with the IOCL Scholarship Application Form. Applicants must thoroughly go through it.
- Candidates are required to obtain approved certificates from the Principal / Head of the school where the applicant is learning and completing the program, or from a Gazetted Officer or a Judicial Magistrate of First Class.
- The details given in the IOCL Scholarship Application Form must be valid and correct. The above data will be cross-checked by the authority, the request will be denied in the case of any incorrect facts and will not be pursued.
- Applicants must keep their bank account in any Nationalized Bank branch (in India) with the core banking facility. The Saving Account given must be in the name of an applicant (in the case of a juvenile, a shared bank account with parents). The approved photocopies of bank documents must also be submitted along with the application form as stated in the list of important documents.
- The selection criteria will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying test and the family’s earnings.
- Applicants applying for the Scholarship will be required to provide the active email ID and telephone number and continue to check the Application Status Update website.
FAQ’s on IOCL Scholarship
What kind of scholarships are offered under the IOCL scholarship?
For applicants seeking 10+, ITI, Technology, MBBS, MBA Streams, the Scholarship is given.
What is the bonus prize offered under the IOCL Scholarship?
A lump sum pay reward of Rs 10,000 will be awarded to those applicants who will be able to acquire a Top 10 in 10 and Top 3 in the Merit List Graduate-Post Graduate program.