Republic Day 2021: Entire Nation is laced up to celebrate the 72nd Indian Republic Day on 26th Jan 2021. It is not just another festival and is the festival of joy as we got Purna Swaraj from the British in 1950. It is the day on which the Constitution of India came into force officially.
- Essay and Speech Ideas for Students and Teachers
- Republic Day Speech for Students
- Short Speech on Republic Day for Class 8, 9, 10 Students
- Republic Day Speech Thoughts for Teachers
- Beautiful Speech on Republic Day of India Video
- Republic Day Speech for Kids in English
- Republic Day Speech for Kids in English
- Republic Day Essay in English for Students
- Republic Day Speech 2021 in Kannada for Students
- Republic Day Speech Video 2021 in Telugu for Students
- Republic Day Speech 2021 in Telugu for Students
- Republic Day Speech 2021 in Tamil for Students
- Republic Day Speech 2021 in Malayalam for Students
- Malayalam Speech about Indian Republic day 2021
- 26th January 2021 Malayalam Republic Day Speech
Although India got independence on 15th August 1947 it took time to implement the Indian Constitution and the constitution came into force after almost two and a half years. This Historical act transitioned India to become the Independent Republic and we celebrate Republic Day on the 26th of Jan every year.
The government of India Celebrates this national festival with full fervor. People share their joy irrespective of caste, creed, and religion. The entire country is decorated with tri colors to indicate India is a nation where unity in diversity is Celebrated.
- What is meant by Republic day?
- Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Which Republic Day is this year 2021?
- When was the first Republic Day of India Celebrated?
- Who takes Military Salute on Republic Day of India?
- At which Location Republic day parade starts from?
- How to attend the Republic Day Parade in Delhi?
- When, Where, and How to Buy Tickets for R-Day Parade in Delhi?
- What is the cost of the 72nd Republic Day Parade Tickets?
- Who hoisted the flag on Republic Day in India?
- Who addresses the Nation on Gantantra Diwas?
- Difference Between Republic Day and Independence Day
- Where can you watch the Republic Day Parade?
- Who is the chief guest of Republic day 2021?
We celebrate to mark it as the first revolution against the British. Speeches and Essays are quite common on this day and we believe a powerful speech can change your perspective of looking at things. Let’s get into the article where some of the Republic Day Essay and speech ideas for students, teachers, and chief guests have been Shared.
Here are some of the Speech and Essay Ideas for students and teachers to use as words are important to create an impact among listeners. If you are about to deliver an essay on Republic Day you can make use of the thoughts over here.
You can prepare speeches and essays on these 9 topics
1. Republic Day Importance and History
2. It took two years and 11 months to form the Constitution of India
3. Learn the history of Tricolor
4. Indian constitution is the world’s largest written constitution!
5. The first parade was held on Republic Day in 1955
6. Read, the first speech of the nation Dr. Rajendra Prasad
7. Vande Mataram got national song status in 1950
8. Do you know the rules and laws of flag-hoisting
9. When and where the flag can be hoisted by half tilt
Choose your words carefully as every word you use should have that conviction and belief in what you are saying. Short notes on Republic Day to use for your Speech or Essay prevails here.
“Let me let you know something about this special occasion. Today we are celebrating the 72nd republic day of our nation”.
“Would like to wish a happy morning to our honorable principal, my beloved teachers, my supportive seniors, and my lovely classmates. I also wish to tell you a few facts about this special occasion. Here we are to celebrate the 72nd republic day of our nation”.
“Republic day is celebrated on 26th January. On this day in 1950, the constitution of India came into effect. Our constitution gives us a few rights and a few responsibilities too. We are a democratic country. In society, we have different caste, religion, or many other things that separate us but on the broader picture, we all are Indians. The beauty of our country is we have a different language and we also have conflicts and differences but on national festivals, we all stand as a united force”.
“I am excited to say something about our country on this big occasion of Republic day. Republic day is celebrated on 26th January from 1950. Today we all are here to celebrate the 72nd republic day of our nation. India got independence on the 15th of August 1947, which is celebrated as independence day. And on 26th January 1950, the constitution of India came into force, so we celebrate this day as republic day of India”.
“Respected head of the organization, colleagues/ teachers, and my dear students /friends, I wish you all a delightful morning today. We all know that we have assembled there to celebrate the Republic Day of India. In the year of 1950, all the Indians were loaded with happiness as the Constitution of India came into force on this day. All and all, India became a republic country on this special day”.
“Republic Day reminds us of our Indian national struggle, it reminds us how the Indian National Congress with the help of youth, makeable to achieve its demand of Purn Swaraj. The struggle for freedom was based on some high principles and ideas, such as – non-violence(ahimsa), cooperation, non-discrimination, etc. For this reason, Republic Day is celebrated by all the Indians with high zeal and enthusiasm”.
“Republic Day reminds us of the sacred values enshrined in the constitution of India. 26 January is a day of national pride. Display of grand military pride shows and reminded us that the security of our territorial sovereignty is the outcome of many sacrifices”.
I hope you got enough ideas on how to deliver your Republic Day Speech after going through this article. Share this among your friends and let them know too so that they can even utilize this article and know the significance of the national festival.