The last date of submission of entries is December 23, 2019. Check out the details of Pariksha Pe Charcha 3.0 below along with information on how to apply to get a chance to interact with Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the show. Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 is around the corner and students of classes 9 to 12 can take part in a unique contest for a chance to interact with PM Narendra Modi.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 2nd December 2019 announced that a unique contest for the students of Class IX to XII will be held in January under the Pariksha pe Charcha (PPC) 2020 programme, to reduce exam stress.
How To Participate In Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 Contest?
Step 1: Visit the official website of mygov – www.mygov.in
Step 2: Click on the link Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020
Step 3: Find ”Click to Participate”.
Step 4: Click on ”Participate as Student”
Step 5: Submit all the details such as email and password to login.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 Contest – Themes
1. Gratitude Is Great
Write a short writeup on the people who you think have played an important role in your academic journey so far. Also, mention what they do and why you are grateful to them.
2. Your Future Depends On Your Aspirations
What are the goals you have set for yourself in the future? What is it that you want to pursue as a career and why?
3. Examining Exams
Do you think our examination system helps in evaluating the true potential of students? Share your suggestions for how an ideal examination system should be.
4. Our Duties, Your Take
Our Constitution emphasises upon duties as much as it does on rights. While we need to be aware and alert about our rights, we should also treat our duties similarly. What are the duties that people can inculcate in their daily lives and how? Write and inspire everyone to become more dutiful citizens.
5. Balance Is Beneficial
A student’s life is not just about books and studies. It is also about extra-curricular activities, hobbies, sports and more. What are these activities that you do apart from studies? How do you maintain a balance between all of these?
Teachers can help students without email IDs or phone numbers to register
Registration options for teachers are also available for Pariksha Pe Charcha 3.0 contest.
The ‘Participate through Teacher’ option may be selected by teachers to login and enable their students who don’t have an email id or mobile number for participating in PPC 2020.
One teacher may login and enable one or more students (one at a time) by submitting the correct details and their entries.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: Rules to remember
- Participation of only Indian students is allowed.
- The contest is open for students of Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th.
- You may participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform.
- You may participate under at least one theme.
- The language of the write-up may be in Hindi or English.
- The write-up for each theme should not exceed 1500 characters.
- Responses that are original, creative and simple will be appreciated.
- The question to Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters.
- Upon successful submission of entries for the Pariksha Pe Charcha contest, all participants shall receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download.
- Selected participants may get to attend Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020!
- Selected questions to Prime Minister shall receive a physical Certificate by MHRD.
- For OTP – Students may use their own / parent’s / teacher’s mobile numbers.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the content submitted and the same should not have been previously published in any print and digital media. Plagiarism or copying and pasting information verbatim from the internet will result in disqualification.
- Any false representation or submission of any wrong information by any participants will disqualify their participation in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Responsibility for corrupt or late entry and liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents shall lie on the participant.
- All the entries submitted by the contestants can be used by MHRD and MyGov on their social media or website or in any other form that may be needed.
- The last date of submission of entries is December 23, 2019.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 Contest
Students of Classes 9 to 12 are invited to participate in the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 Contest. They have to write their responses on any one of the 5 themes in a maximum of 1500 characters. Participants may also submit their question to Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters. One can submit responses until December 23, 2019.
The selected students will get an opportunity to attend the interaction event with Prime Minister Modi. The best responses will be featured in Modi’s Interactive Session with students scheduled in Delhi in January 2020.
Students who successfully submit their responses will receive a digital ‘Certificate of Participation’ and selected questions to the Prime Minister will receive a physical certificate issued by the Minister of Human Resource Development.