Happy New Year 2021 Captions for Instagram Confetti-Filled Party Posts: Always people feel like a big shot at the start of New Year because everyone took pressure to host a great New Year’s Eve Party. Everyone loves to memorize some sparkling moments of the New Year’s Eve Party to cherish that in their new decade 2021. Chilling with your favorite signature drinks along with the best New Year’s Eve songs is the best celebrating moment of 2020 and also cheerful moments of 2021 New Year. Even planning to cozy up on the couch along with popcorn & soft drink and watch New Year’s Eve movies & programs before the ball drops are the best way to chill and add sparkle to your NYE 2020.
No matter what your plans, you’ll surely be spending time with friends and family to say Goodbye for this year by capturing those moments on camera. You all wanna add some more colors to your adorable selfie with perfect captions. One great 2021 New Year Caption for Instagram Post or Status will summarize your Champagne-Fueled NYE Selfies and make your picture stand out in a feed. Ultimately, it will be your first Instagram Story or Post of the new decade 2021. So, we have come up with a list of 60+ best New Year Captions and Punny phrases for Instagram.
Are you looking for the Best 2020 NYE Instagram Captions for all kinds of situations? If yes, then you’re on the right page. This full-fledged article will make to find any type of mood captions/quotes for Instagram posts or status at any time in the year 2021. All these beautiful, thoughtful, moody, funny, and scary quotes will impress your followers and makes your post or status stand at the top in everyone’s news feed.
Also Check: Happy New Year 2021 Status Video Download | New Year Eve’s Whatsapp Msgs, New Year Shayari, Happy New Year 2021 Wishes Images & Dp’s
Apart from this, you can even get to copy Instagram New Year 2021 Quotes for Nature, Travel, Backpacking, Winter, and more. I guess this year 2021, you’ll not gonna miss any of your special moments posting on Instagram stories due to the lack of witty, funny, & cool captions. Because this is the one-stop guide to find all types of Instagram Captions for your special stories & posts captured in the year 2021.
60+ Best New Year Instagram Captions 2021 for Your Confetti-Filled Party Pictures
Here is the following list of Best New Year Instagram Captions 2020-21 to use for all your Champagne-Fueled Selfies.
Memorable & Inspirational Last Day of the Year Quotes for Instagram
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”― Bill Vaughan
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Every task, goal, race and year comes to an end…therefore, make it a habit to FINISH STRONG.”― Gary Ryan Blair
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’.” ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
- “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.”― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
- “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” ― Karen Kaiser Clark
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.”― W. P. Kinsella
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.”
- “Time passes: yesterday has gone for ever but tomorrow never comes. Let’s make the most of today.”― Robert Ashby
- “What feels like the end is often the beginning.”
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”― Hal Borland
Best End of the Year Sayings & Quotes
- “At the end of each year I make a list of my mistakes and it’s pretty friggin long. -Dean Lombardi
- “Dear world, I am excited to be alive in you, and I am thankful for another year. -Charlotte Eriksson
- “Departure of a year welcomes so many new memories. -Munia Khan
- “Everybody has difficult years, but a lot of times the difficult years end up being the greatest years of your whole entire life, if you survive them. -Brittany Murphy
- “Let us embrace the coming year with a living hope for everyday life. -Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but looking for potential. -Ellen Goodman
- “New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way. -Auliq Ice
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -C.S. Lewis
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. -Taylor Swift
- “We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year. -Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Year’s end, all corners of this floating world, swept. -Matsuo Basho
Clever Captions for 2021 New Year Eve Insta Pics
- “Cheers to making pour decisions.”
- “Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones who still get to meet us.”
- “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.”
- “I remember last year like it was yesterday.”
- “May your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.”
- “I would quit drinking Champagne for my New Year’s resolution, but nobody likes a quitter.”
- “I’m still the same person I was last year—now I’m just hungover.”
- “It’s going to be a glass-half-full kind of year.”
- “New year, same me.”
- “Save water; drink Champagne.”
- “Sorry in advance for writing ‘2020’ on everything.”
- “The new year will be here in a Prosecco”
- “Why was 6 afraid of 9 on New Year’s Eve? Because 9, 8, 7”
Song Lyrics Quotes for Happy New Year Eve Instagram Photos
- “Don’t stop believin’/Hold onto that feeling” —Journey
- “I ain’t gonna live forever/I just want to live while I’m alive” —Bon Jovi
- “If at first you don’t succeed (first you don’t succeed)/Dust yourself off, and try again” —Aaliyah
- “If I’m shinin’, everybody gonna shine (yeah, I’m goals)” —Lizzo
- “I’m singing carpe diem/ I’m saying seize the day/ Come on, let’s live forever/ It’s New Year’s Day” —Bon Jovi
- “It was the end of a decade/But the start of an age” —Taylor Swift
- “Kissing the old year out/Kissing the new year in”—Bing Crosby
- “Live your life with arms wide open/Today is where your book begins” —Natasha Bedingfield
- “Oh, what a world, don’t wanna leave/All kinds of magic all around us, it’s hard to believe” —Kacey Musgraves
- “Thank u, next” —Ariana Grande
- “The best is yet to come” —Frank Sinatra
New Year’s Eve Movie Quotes for Instagram Captions
- “525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year in a life?” —Rent
- “Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” —All About Eve
- “I thought one of the perks of having a family was that you didn’t have to spend New Year’s Eve alone with Chinese food… I am alone with Chinese food.” —Sex and the City: The Movie
- “If you focus on what you’ve left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” —Ratatouille
- “I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner, Full House
- “Some people swear there’s no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then, how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year?” —New Year’s Eve
Funny New Year’s Captions for Instagram
- Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
- New year, new eats.
- “Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2019
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- New year, same me.
- Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
- Smile, there’s champagne.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- Just here to find my Troy Bolton.
- But first, champagne.
- I’m still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
- I can’t believe its been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
- Save water, drink champagne.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- A little party never killed anybody.
- “I’m wearing a hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner, Full House
- “Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” —Charlie Brown, Happy New Year, Charlie Brown
Cute and Inspirational New Year Instagram Captions
- Page 1 of 365.
- I’m ready for midnight kisses that lead to New Year’s wishes.
- New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
- Cheers to a new decade.
- Sparkle like champagne.
- New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
- 365 new days, 365 new chances.
- Sparkling into the new year like …
- Pop, fizz, clink.
- Walking into 2020 like …
- Glitter is my signature color.
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- Bring on the bubbly!
- All dressed up with a whole year to go!
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “I want your midnights, but I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” — Taylor Swift, “New Year’s Day”
- “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra, “The Best Is Yet To Come”
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
New Year Quotes for Instagram Captions
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” — Bill Vaughan
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” — Melody Beattie
- “I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” — Taylor Swift
- “Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes next year and forever.” — Neil Gaiman
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” —Charlie Brown
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” — Charles Lamp
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” — Vern McLellan
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
- “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.” — Dave Beard
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah
- “The best is yet to come.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
Feel Good Instagram Captions
1. “When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.”
2. “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.”
3. “Be happy. It drives people crazy.”
4. “Say yes to new adventures.”
5. “Every day may not be good but there’s good in every day.”
Cute Instagram Captions
6. “Dream big, little one!”
7. “Cute as a button, but not quite as smart.”
8. “7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.”
9. “You do the most adorable things without realizing.”
10. “Don’t grow up… It’s a trap!”
Funny Instagram Captions
11. “Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.”
12. “Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one really knows how.”
13. “I’m not lazy. I’m on energy-saving mode.”
14. “I was going to take over the world this morning but I overslept. Postponed. Again.”
15. “I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure.”
Clever Instagram Captions
16. “Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.”
17. “The idea is to die young . . . as late as possible.”
18. “Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.”
19. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.”
20. “I literally have to remind myself all the time that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.”
Best Friend Instagram Captions
21. “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.”
22. “Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.”
23. “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.”
24. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
25. “Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a million little things.”
Song Lyric Instagram Captions
26. “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.” — Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) by Fall Out Boy
27. “This may be the night that my dreams might let me know… All the stars are closer.” — All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar & SZA
28. “Feeling like a boss, and staring at the stars, it doesn’t matter the cost, ’cause everybody wants to be famous.” — Everybody Wants to Be Famous by Superorganism
29. “Shine on, diamond, don’t make me wait another day.” — My My My! By Troye Sivan
30. “No point in holding onto what’s broken, so let’s live in the moment. When one door closes, another one opens. Stop trying to control it and start living in the moment.” — Live in the Moment by Craig David
Birthday Instagram Captions
31. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat cake.”
32. “Birthday: A day to celebrate that you haven’t died in the last year.”
33. “I don’t look a day over fabulous!”
34. “The older you get, the better you get. Unless you’re a banana.”
35. “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
Short Instagram Captions
36. “Aspire to inspire before you expire.”
37. “Darling, you are a work of art.”
38. “Choose kindness and laugh often.”
39. “Clear your mind of can’t.”
40. “Every moment matters.”
Instagram Captions for Food
41. “I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.”
42. “Cupcakes are muffins that believe in miracles.”
43. “Did you say exercise? Or extra fries?”
44. “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut.”
45. “My head says gym but my heart says tacos.”
Instagram Captions for Couples
46. “Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.”
47. “Fall in love with somebody who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.”
48. “She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever possibly write.”
49. “Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.”
50. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.”
Instagram Captions about Nature
- A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. ― Albert Einstein
- Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ― Hans Christian Andersen
- Green is the prime color of the world and that from which its loveliness arises.
- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” ― John Muir
- “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” ― Margaret Atwood
- “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says ‘Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.’” ―Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- “I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” – William Shakespeare
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
- “If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
- “I am glad I will not be young in the future without wilderness.”
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is at home.
- “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Nature is full of infinite causes that have never occurred inexperience.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Instagram Captions for Girls
- It is better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.
- Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.
- “We met for a reason; Either you’re a blessing or a lesson.” ― Frank Ocean
- Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking terrible?
- I still miss my ex – But guess what? My aim is getting better.
- The wrong girl will distract you. The right girl will motivate you.
- Boys fall for me – Because I trip them.
- People who can fall asleep quickly freak me out… I mean, don’t they have thoughts?
- If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then use the profits to buy an assault rifle. See if life makes the same mistake twice.
- Keep your head down and work hard!! And then play even harder!!
Instagram Captions for Boys
- Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.
- My room is like the Bermuda triangle, stuff goes in and is never seen again.
- All guys hate the words DON’T and STOP unless they’re put together.
- What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? “Hold my purse.”
- Think you’re smart? Come over and help me with my homework.
- Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- If you have been hurt many times and you are still smiling, you are very strong!
- Take a deep breath and remember who the fuck you are!
- If you are hurt by words, it means other people can control you simply by saying stuff to your face.
- When you stop chasing girls, they will start chasing you.
- If you text your boss right now “fuck you”, you do not have to wake up early tomorrow. Tempting, right?!
- When someone tells you cannot do it, then do it twice and take pictures!
Instagram Captions for Travel and Backpacking
- I got 99 problems, but travel is not one of them.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Travel is Addictive!
- “Where ever you go, go with all your heart.” ― Confucius
- Mood: wanna move to a new city and start a new life.
- Sometimes these unplanned trips, unplanned evenings or unplanned locations turn out to be one of your favorites.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us
- Life is short and the planet is wide, just think about all of the outstanding activities out there
- Explore the unexplored.
- Tripophobia: The fear of not having your next travels booked.
- If you had to choose between true love and traveling the world, which country would you visit first?
- Will Work For Travel.
- No place like home.
- And the adventure begins.
- Up in the clouds on my way to unknown things.
- I wish someone would just buy me a plane ticket to somewhere.
- Maybe the best moment of your life will be on your next adventure.
- Running through an Airport with pounds of luggage. That is my work out!
- There is always some next adventure waiting for us.
- People forget years and remember moments.
- Dear 2019, this year I want to travel the world. Thank you!
- People are having babies…and I am looking at which country I should travel to next.
- Travelling is alone will be the scariest, most liberating, life-changing experience of your life. Try it at least once.
- Feed your Wanderlust, not your Instagram!
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
- I have got a crush on the world.
Instagram Captions for Winter
- Winter is coming.
- There is no cold weather, only bad clothing.
- “To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” – Aristotle
- Give me a hot drink, and I’m happy. Hot cider, hot chocolate, coffee… I like all winter beverages!
- I love this winter feeling. This way I can stay home and just snuggle up in the bed without feeling guilty.
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
- People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
- Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
- “Nothing burns like the cold.”
- There are only two seasons – winter and Baseball.
- I prefer winter and fall when you feel the bone structure of the landscape. Something waits beneath it; the whole story doesn’t show.
- “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
- In winter, the stars seem to have rekindled their fires, the moon achieves a fuller triumph, and the heavens wear a look of a more exalted simplicity. Summer is more wooing and seductive, more versatile and human, appeals to the affections and the sentiments and fosters inquiry and the art impulse.
– John Burroughs
- I have never seen snow and do not know what winter means.
– Duke Kahanamoku
- The combination of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice lifts the spirits in winter.
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
- “They who sing through the summer must dance in the winter.” – Italian Proverb
- Winter? My favorite time of the year.
- I love hats and winter is the perfect time for them. I love wintertime fashion.
Instagram Captions for Summer
- Forever chasing the sun
- Good vibes happen on the tides
- Happier than a seagull with a French fry *insert french fry emoticon*
- Have a nice summer vacation!
- I love waking up in the morning with sun on my face
- I woke up this morning, smiled at the rising sun
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed
- Nothing but blue skies
- Paradise found
- Pool hair, don’t care.
- Sandy Toes, Sunkissed Nose
- Stay Salty
- Sunsets & Palm trees.It’s a tanning type of day 🙂
- Tan skin, Crazy days, Late nights
- Tangles hair don’t care
- Tomorrow may rain, so I’ll follow the sun
Look More: Funny & Hot Summer Quotes for Instagram
Beach Instagram Captions for Selfies & Pictures
- A good beach day keeps the doctor away.
- Beach hair, don’t care.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- Eat. Sleep. Beach. Repeat.
- Getting my daily dose of Vitamin Sea.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- High tides and good vibes.
- I can sea clearly now.
- I love you to the shore line and back.
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.
- Keep palm and carry on.
- Less worries, more sunshine.
- Life’s a beach.
- Seas the day.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease.
- Vacation mode: activated.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a wave.
Find More: Best & Cute Instagram Caption for Spring
I hope you’ll like something from this most inspiring New Year Captions & All situations Captions for Instagram which will come in useful to kick off the new year 2021 on a good start. Well, last but not least HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 guys.