DOS And DON’TS For Beautiful Skin
We need to know that beautiful skin begins with physical fitness. You cannot expect a beautiful painting on a poor quality canvas. Therefore, daily exercise and a nutritious diet are imperative for flawless skin. This is because good health and appropriate external care are two sides of the same coin.
Skin Care Dos
- Understand your own skin type : so that you can select products according to the individual of your skin. Skin types fall into four major categories normal, dry, oily and combination.
- Night-time is a must to remove the dirt, pollutants. rnak0 up. sweat and oil secretions that are deposited on the skin during day.
- Protect your skin with a broad spectrum sun exposure to damage, dryness and visible ageing Therefore, make sure you apply sunscreen about 30 minutes before stepping outdoors.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate with use of scrubs, as it is an integral part of skincare, It helps to remove skin cells and the skin as well.
- Moisturizing is most important for your skin. The amount of moisture your skin holds determines Its texture and the rate at which your Skin Will age Masture helps to keep your skin smooth, supple and youthful.
Skin Care Don’ts
- Don’t wash your face with soap and water more than two or three times a day Alkaline soaps can disrupt normal pH balance and leave your skin prone to acne.
- Avoid heavy moisturizers on oily skin as the pores can get clogged, leading to open pores. blackheads and acne. For Olly Skin, mix 100ml rose water with one teaspoon pure glycerine and keep it in an airtight bottle in tie refrigerator Apply this lotion to moisturize normal to oily or combination skin.
- Don’t apply facial scrubs on skin with pimples, acne or rash Scrubs are grainy and can irritate your skin, causing the eruption to spread. Also. don’t touch your face without washing your hands and never pick or pinch blackheads and pimples.
- Lemon juice should not be applied directly on your skin, as it can be too harsh. It can also cause burning or stinging Mix it with other ingredients like rose water, or honey before it to your skin.
- Don’t stretch or pull the skin around eyes while removing make up. Also, scrubs and face masks should not be applied around your eyes Additionally. avoid under eye overnight.