Vasant Panchami 2021 is a day to remember as it is the day on which people celebrate by doing goddess Saraswati Puja. It will be celebrated on the fifth day of Magh month which is the start for the king of all seasons, Spring. Celebrations happen all over the country full of peace & happiness. On this day, people wear a yellow dress and offer yellow flowers to the goddess Saraswati. Also, some parts of India celebrate this day by flying kites.
On this page, we shared a few lines on Basant Panchami 2021 for children to use in their essay competitions or speeches in school celebrations. Check out the below 5 lines of Basant Panchami Speech in English and celebrate the festival full of joy.
Short 5 lines on Basant Panchami in English | 5 Lines Speech on Saraswati Puja
For students, we have jotted down a few short essays on Basant Panchami in English. These 5 lines on Basant Panchami (Vasant Panchami) taught children about the importance of the goddess Saraswati puja. However, students of class 1 to 10 can use these 5-10 lines of Basant Panchami Essay in English for speeches in school or essay competition. So, let’s start seeing some best 5 lines on Basant Panchami in English.
- “Basant Panchami” is a Hindu festival in which Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge, music, and art is worshiped.
- On this day, the birthday of Mother Goddess and the arrival of the spring season is celebrated.
- According to the Hindu calendar, it is celebrated on the fifth day (Panchami) of the month of Magha.
- Basant Panchami marks the end of the winter season. Goddess of knowledge, Goddess Saraswati is worshiped throughout the country.
- Everybody celebrates this festival with great enthusiasm.
- Basant Panchami or Vasant Panchami is celebrated on the 5th day of the bright fortnight of Magh Sud (the lunar month of Magha).
- The spring festival usually falls in the month of January or February, the day of Vasant Panchami, also known as Sri Panchami or Saraswati Puja.
- Vasant Panchami has a specific meaning: Vasant means “spring”, and Panchami means “fifth day”.
- Vasant Panchami is the fifth day of spring. Basant Panchami is a popular Hindu festival that marks the arrival of spring.
- This festival is more famous for the Goddess of learning, knowledge, knowledge, fine arts – Mata Saraswati. Vasant Panchami or Saraswati Puja is celebrated with full fervor and families go to worship and seek blessings in Hindu temples.
10 Lines on Vasant Panchami 2021 in English
- On Basant Panchami, our crop wheat, barley, gram, etc. are prepared, so in its happiness, all Indians consider the festival of Basant Panchami.
- On this day, people wear yellow clothes and offer prayers to Mother Saraswati with yellow flowers.
- Seeing the shade of Rituraj spring, the root conscious is the communication of new life in everyone.
- This season is also very suitable in terms of health.
- It is called the king of the spring season.
- In this, the beauty of nature is greater than all seasons.
- On seeing their beauty, humans also jump.
- This day is also a very important day for students.
- On this day, Mother Saraswati is offered in all schools.
- In this way, the festival of Basant Panchami is filled with joy.