UGC NET Admit Card 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET admit card 2019 on 10th November 2019. Candidates can download UGC NET 2019 admit card from ntanet.nic.in by entering login credentials like application number and password. The UGC NET admit card December has been issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form.
Candidates are advised to download UGC NET admit card within the prescribed dates. The admit card can be downloaded online only and candidates are advised to cross-check the details mentioned in admit.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card Dates
Candidates can download NTA NEET admit card 2019 from November 10, 2019. The table below shows dates related to UGC NET admit card.
|UGC NET Admit card release date||9th November 2019|
|UGC NET admit card correction dates||To Be Notified|
|Last date to download admit card||To be announced soon|
|NTA UGC NET exam dates||December 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2019|
UGC NET admit card 2019 includes personal details of the candidates, test venue details and exam day instructions. Candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centers on the day of examination along with one of the prescribed photo ID proofs and one passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form) as they have to paste in the attendance sheet on the exam day.
UGC NET is scheduled to be held online in two sessions each day on December 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2019. The exam is conducted on multiple dates and slots therefore, candidates are advised to appear in the exam as per the exam date and slots mention in UGC NET admit card 2019. UGC NET exam is a national level examination conducted for determining the eligibility of the candidates for Assistant Lecturers and to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2019?
Follow the steps as listed below in order to download UGC NET Admit Card 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: ntanet.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link Download UGC NET Admit Card on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter Registration Number and Password.
- Step 4: Enter the captcha.
- Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: Your UGC NET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to download the NTA UGC NET hall ticket and verify the particulars mentioned on it.
UGC NET Admit Card Correction Facility
National Testing Agency has introduced two helpline numbers where candidates can call and get their doubt clarified under the following circumstances:
- a. If there is any discrepancy in the details of the candidate mentioned on the admit card.
- b. If the candidate is unable to download his/her UGC NET Hall Ticket.
Helpline Numbers are 8076535482 and 7703859909.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 5: 00 PM.
Date: 15th May to 22nd May 2019
If officials cannot make any changes in the UGC NET 2019 Admit Card, then candidates are advised to appear with the admit card which is already downloaded. Later the officials will take the actions and make necessary changes in the records.
Note: The candidate can make a call to the above number during working days only.
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit Card
The details mentioned on UGC NET Admit Card are listed below:
- Candidates Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Candidates Category
- Examination Venue
- Exam Instructions
UGC NET Admit Card – Exam Instructions
The important instructions mentioned on NTA UGC NET Admit Card are listed below:
- Candidates must take their UGC NET examination in the exam center as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Students must not carry any communication devices like mobile phone, Bluetooth, digital watches, etc.
- Candidates must reach exam center 2 hours prior to the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- No eatable items are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to laminate or make any changes in the admit card.
Documents To Be Carried Along With UGC NET Admit Card
While appearing for UGC NET exam, candidates must carry the documents as mentioned in the UGC NET hall ticket. The list of documents to be carried to the UGC NET examination hall are given below:
- UGC NET Admit Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- ID Proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card)
- PwD Certificate
UGC NET Detailed Exam Schedule
The detailed exam schedule is tabulated below:
|Events||Dates & Timings|
|Exam date||2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 December 2019|
|Shift||1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|Exam Timings||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM & 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Entry to the Examination Centre*||7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|Entry to the Examination Hall||8:45 AM – 9:00 AM||1:15 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Admit Cards Verification by the Invigilator||9:00 AM – 9:15 AM||1:30 PM – 1:45 PM|
|Seat Arrangement||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Invigilators Instructions||9:15 AM – 9:25 AM||1:45 PM – 1:5 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|To attempt Paper-I i.e. Questions 001 to 050||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Break (Candidates are not allowed to leave the premises, under any circumstances)||10:30 AM – 11:00 AM||3:00 PM – 3:30 PM|
|To attempt Paper-II i.e. Questions 001 to 100||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||3:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|End of the Test||1:00 PM||5:30 PM|
FAQs Regarding UGC NET Admit Card 2019
The frequently asked questions regarding UGC NET 2019 hall ticket is listed below:
Q1. How can I download 2019 UGC NET admit card?
A1. Follow the steps below to download your NTA NET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website and click on the link “Download UGC NET Admit Card“.
- Now the page will be directed where you want to enter your login credentials.
- Click on submit and your UGC 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your NET 2019 admit card safely for future reference.
Q2. When UGC NET Admit Card will be released?
A2: The UGC NET admit card will be released on 10th November 2019.
Q3. UGC NET Hall Ticket will be released in Online or Offline Mode?
A3. The NTA NET admit card will be released only in online mode.