Although, everyone knows the importance of generating strong passwords, people still setting worst/weak passwords that can be easily hacked by the cyber attackers. It is crucial to set up a strong password to secure all your private accounts on the digital platforms. Check the given list of Worst Passwords 2019 and know whether you’re using or not.
We all know it’s a big deal to memorize strong passwords for every digital asset, but we had a solution for this issue i.e., Password managers. Let’s dive into the whole article and find out better solutions to avoid the worst passwords used in 2019.
Worst Passwords 2019
Having a weak password for any of your digital accounts is a piece of cake for hackers, they can easily hack your account and access it with the help of brute force techniques. The main important rules to set up a strong password are having a minimum of 6 characters which contain a combination of upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols.
Nordpass collected a list of 200 most common passwords which were out in data breaches yet this year. As per the analysis report, it results that still, users are utilizing weak passwords.
One of the sad news that you will observe after the comparison of 2018 leaked passwords is nothing changed, again repeating the same mistakes by the people like “12345”, “12345”, and “123456”. Therefore, refer to the list of worst passwords 2019 once and correct your weak passwords to strong passwords.
List of the Top 50 Worst Passwords of 2019
Everyone is well-known that common passwords are not secured. So, I suggest you check the list provided below and change your passwords if you find them here.
Some of the Important Tips to stay safe from the worst passwords
- Utilize two-factor authentication (2FA) for different sites such as emails, website accounts, etc.
- Ensure that all your passwords should be unique.
- Also, you can install and use password managers and some similar ones to secure your digital accounts.
- Don’t tell your passwords & password manager access to anyone. Keep it secret and protect yourself from hackers.
- Also, remember to modify the Manufactures’s default password which is issued by gadgets.
- Strictly follow the complex password rules and strong password policy to stay safe.
- My best tip that I recommend everyone is ” don’t trust your shadow when it comes to safety”.
At last, Safety is more important than laziness. So, avoid using the Worst Passwords of 2019 and update it to strong passwords for all your digital accounts. If you need any help to memorize your strong and unique passwords, then feel free to comment here in the below section. Be Safe Guys! Hackers are beside you.