UP board 12th syllabus for 2020 was updated on UP Board website. UP Board has introduced a new system by following the CBSE pattern. Now NCERT Books will be used as the core study material for schools affiliated with UPMSP. UP Board has also introduced a single paper pattern. Earlier there were 2 papers for every subject now UP board has cut down it to only 1 paper which will reduce no. of exams to almost half.
UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020- Important Updates
- The new session has made it compulsory to follow NCERT textbooks for class 9th to class 12th.
- NCERT textbooks are not compulsory for Krishi(agriculture) subject for class 10th as well as for class 12th.
- NCERT textbooks are not compulsory for Vyavsayik(Business Studies) class 12th.
- A single paper pattern has been introduced by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad.
- Due to the introduction of NCERT syllabus in UP Board students will not face any problems in competition exams as the syllabus for the competition exam is covered from NCERT books.
UP Board Intermediate Syllabus for all Subjects
UP Board Intermediate Syllabus becomes the immediate concern for the students of class 12th UP Board as soon as the exam date is released. UP Board Intermediate(12th) Syllabus will help you to do systematic planning for the preparation of UP Board 12th Exams. The marking scheme of UP board will help you to know the weightage of each chapter in all subjects.
Weightage of chapters will help you to plan for which chapter you have to work more. Chapters with big weightage can help you score good marks but leaving the subjects carrying less weightage will not give you an advantage. UP Board 12th syllabus for Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Arts, Commerce for session 2019-20 can be downloaded from the below link.
|UP Board Syllabus of Class 12th||Download Syllabus PDF|
UP Board 12th Model Test Papers
UP Board Class 12th Model Test Papers for Commerce, Arts, Science will help you to get a better overview of the UP Board 12th exam pattern. You will understand the question pattern and will be able to prepare for exams in a better way. The link to UP Board Model Test Papers for all subjects is provided below. These Model papers are according to the UP Board Class 12 New Syllabus. Click on the links provided below to download UPMSP Model Test Paper Subject wise.
Download UP Board Model Papers 2020 for Class 12 are given below:
UP Board Intermediate Model Papers 2019-2020
- UP Board Class 12 Maths Model Papers (गणित)
- UP Board Class 12 Physics Model Papers (भौतिक विज्ञान)
- UP Board Class 12 Chemistry Model Papers (रसायन विज्ञान)
- UP Board Class 12 Biology Model Papers (जीवविज्ञान)
- UP Board Class 12 Sahityik Hindi Model Papers (हिंदी)
- UP Board Class 12 English Model Papers (अंग्रेज़ी)
- UP Board Class 12 Sanskrit Model Papers (संस्कृत)
- UP Board Class 12 Computer Model Papers (कम्प्यूटर)
- UP Board Class 12 Geography Model Papers (भूगोल)
- UP Board Class 12 History Model Papers (इतिहास)
- UP Board Class 12 Civics Model Papers (नागरिकशास्त्र)
- UP Board Class 12 Economics Model Papers (अर्थशास्त्र)
- UP Board Class 12 Sociology Model Papers (समाजशास्त्र)
- UP Board Class 12 Psychology Model Papers (मनोविज्ञान)
- UP Board Class 12 Pedagogy Model Papers (शिक्षाशास्त्र)
- UP Board Class 12 Home Science Model Papers (गृह विज्ञान)
- UP Board Class 12 Bookkeeping and Accountancy Model Papers (बहीखाता तथा लेखाशास्त्र)
- UP Board Class 12 Banking Elements Model Papers (अधिकोषण तत्व)
- UP Board Class 12 Business Organisation and Correspondence Model Papers (व्यापारिक संगठन एवं पत्र-व्यवहार)
UP Board Class 12 Exam Pattern 2020
UP Board has finally opted for the NCERT Syllabus for UP Board Class 9th-12th from 2018. This syllabus brings a bit of change in the Exam Pattern of class 12th UP Board. UP Board will now follow the single paper pattern. Earlier UP Board used to take 2 papers in almost every subject in order to conduct exams. Now UP Board will follow the pattern as of CBSE. This pattern has reduced the month of exams to almost half. This new Exam Pattern for UP Board 12th Class may create troubles for the students as they have to pursue a completely different Syllabus for class 12th UP Board. On the other hand, the new exam pattern will help students to get themselves prepared for competition exams.
UP Board Class 12th Exams – Weightage:
- Theoretical Paper- 70 Marks
- Practical/Project/Internals – 30 Marks
Students should be focussed in Internal exams as well as project work as it carries weightage of 30% in the UP Board 12th Exams Syllabus.