Happy Ugadi 2020 Wishes: As per the Hindu Calendar, Ugadi falls on the first day of lunar month Chaitra and on that day people worship all gods for their good health and prosperity. Also, people greet each other Happy Ugadi or Happy Hindu New Year by sending Wishes, Messages, Quotes, SMS, Greetings, Shayari for Whatsapp status. To help you in this situation, we have listed a few best Happy Ugadi Wishes 2020, Greetings, Quotes, Shayari for Whatsapp Status & Facebook, Insta Stories.
If you looking for Ugadi New Year Date & Panchangam 2020 for the Telugu States, then click on the link and find each and every detail about the Hindu New Year Day. Send Ugadi Wishes with the help of the below-mentioned quotes, greetings, messages and also you can share Yugadi Festival Shayari’s on FB, IG, Whatsapp Status.
Also Read: Gudi Padwa 2020 Wishes, SMS, Shayari’s on Marathi New Year
Happy Ugadi Wishes 2020 in Telugu, Greetings, Messages to Share with your loved ones
I know everyone is excited to celebrate this Ugadi festival with your family and friends by wishing Happy Ugadi which is a Hindu New Year to each other, and decorate the house and made colorful Yugadi Rangoli designs with dots and colors, then making the Ugadi Pachadi and Ugadi Special dishes to offer gods after doing pooja and consuming Ugadi Pachadi early in the morning before the breakfast. Visiting temples and praying god for yourself and your family health and prosperity.
Do Refer: How to Make Ugadi Pachadu in Easy Process?
This year, Ugadi Telugu New Year in India falls on March 25th, 2020. This festival has different names across India, In Andhra Pradesh people called as Ugadi, Yugadi in Karnataka, Gudi Padwa in Maharashtra. Hence, share your sweet and heartful wishes as messages, quotes, captions, Shayari on WhatsApp status, Facebook stories and spread your love & joyfulness among your family & friends.
- “U” thsavam
“UGADI” Shrikara Nama Samvatsra Shubhakankshalu!
- U – Ultimate
G – Glorious
A – Amazing
D – Days r
I – in front of U
‘Telugu Samvatsaradi “UGAADI” Subhakankshalu”
- Velugula harathi…Telugu vari kothavelugula kanthi..vachenamma Ugadi. Kotha Samvachara vrudhi. Ugadi Shubakankshalu.
- Kokilammala kuthalatho
Neeku techenduku santhoshala Nidhi
- Maduramaina Prathiksanam
Raabothunna Kotta Samvataram
Alanti Ksanalani Enno ivalani Korukuntu
Best & Short Lines of Ugadi Quotes for WhatsApp Status
- May this Ugadi bring you a new spirit, new beginning, and new prosperity. Wishing you Happy Ugadi 2020!
- May this Ugadi fulfill your dreams and flowers and fruits, may you and your family have prosperity and happiness forever. WISH U A HAPPY UGADI.
- As you savor Ugadi Pachadi. Heres wishing that your New Year is filled with all the rich flavors of life! Happy Ugadi to you!
- Happy Ugadi to all my friends. Ugadi is the New Year’s Day for the people of Andhra Pradesh and also for the Telugu people all over the world. So on that Day enjoy with ur friends, once again I wish U Happy Ugadi.
- Let’s welcome Ugadi with gr8 hope, eagerness & anticipation. Let us look forward 2 a plentiful of joy, satisfaction, peace & prosperity.
- Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger let’s keep it up. Best Wishes for Ugadi.
Yugadi 2020 Greetings & Shayari in Kannada
- SNEHA vemba muttina haara., Saavira nenapina sundara alankara, Ponisalu beku baavaneya daara. Aduve badukina saakshathkara
Wish U happy New year and Happy Yugadi 2020!
- Ugadiya Bannagalu Barali
Ee Varusha Nimma Bhalali
He Hrudaya Rangoli
- Ugadi Habbada Shubhashayagalu
Hosa varushada shubhashayagalu,
Beevu Bella tindu nimma jeevana sukamayavaagirali.
- He Yugadiyendu
Bhaleleya Mele Truptiya
Summary – Happy Ugadi Shayari’s for WhatsApp Status
We are anticipating that you find out amazing thoughts to wish your loved ones on the day of Ugadi 2020. Available Happy Ugadi 2020 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Captions, and SMS helps you to share with your near and dear ones. If you have any new ideas to send as Yugadi wishes messages, then share with us via comments in the below comment box.
We will surely update your lines in the list of our Ugadi Greetings, Messages, Shayari for Whatsapp status, to aid many of our viewers. Keep visiting our website for more latest Greetings, Shayari, Quotes on Ugadi Hindu New Year to share with your Friends and Family.