UP Scholarship Status 2019 – 2020 available on scholarship.up.nic.in. You can check UP Scholarship Status SAKSHAM online by login release by Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh. As per the Government of Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department the Scholarship for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Dashmottar UG, PG and Other Diploma/ Certificate Course for Renewal and Fresh Candidates is provided. Thus the Online Scholarship Form Status for Academic Session 2019-20 is already finished. Now the department is going to announce the List of Students who have got Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship. The Distribution of the UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 Students will be done on 26 January 2020. Thus the candidate are now very much eager to know about the how to UP Scholarship Status.
The Scholarship Status 2019 be released soon. Kindly keep Checking Online official website scholarship.up.nic.in to know recent updates.
UP Scholarship Status 2019
Total 89,57,764 students are applied for the Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship. Now after online form process the candidates are checking UP Scholarship Status Online for whether they are selected or not. Thus the candidates curiosity is now to going over as the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department is going to announce the UP State Scholarship SC ST OBC General category Students exam result 2019 at scholarship.up.nic.in. A millions of candidates are registers for to get a scholarship to boost their academic financial need. For this the year year the Uttar Pradesh Government is provide the some amount of scholarship to eligible and applicable students to study in next class. So now its is time to check your Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2019 Selection List of the students they will distribute and transfer the money in account by below link.
UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 Check Online – Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status
Candidates, who have successfully applied for the UP Scholarship and filled the application form along with the needed documents can check the status of the application for the scholarship provided by Uttar Pradesh Board, from time to time, on the university website.
With this, they will be able to track the advancement of their application and can get an approach if they will get the scholarship or not. All they have to do is, use their registration ID and password and submit the details to check the UP Scholarship status 2019. Check the table below for detailed information;
|UP Scholarship Status||Links|
|Check application status for the previous academic year||Click here|
|Check the status of Pre-Matric Scholarship (Fresh) for the current year||Click here|
|Check the status of Pre-Matric Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
|Check the status of Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) for the current academic year||Click here|
|Check the status of Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
|Check the status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) for the current academic year||Click here|
|Check the status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
How to check Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status 2019?
Applicants check the status of their scholarship on the official portal. They can follow the given steps-
- Visit the official portal of scholarship.up.nic.in
- Hit the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
- Click on the search button and application status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download and take a printout (optional) for references.
- UP scholarship is equally available for all the applicants belonging to any of the caste categories viz. General, OBC, SC, ST.
- Candidates from those colleges, which are blacklisted by the authority, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. These blacklisted colleges include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat.
- It is important for students to attach a hardcopy of the photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form.
- Students must submit the application form in the department concerned in person and must collect the receipt.
- Applicants must provide their own working email ID and mobile phone number.
- All the information and documents provided by the applicant must be authentic and genuine. If the provided information is found wrong, then the application and data saved will be rejected.
- Suspicious applications will not be forwarded for scholarship and will be rejected at the same moment.
- Fail students are not eligible and must not apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have applied for the scholarship or willing to apply are advised to not share their personal details, bank account number, IFSC code, class 10th/12th roll number, password, and other sensitive information to anyone.
- Students can check their application status from time to time of the official website.
- They just need their ID and password generated at the time of application to view the scholarship status.
- Students those who are already registered with portal have to renew the account by adding the updates. No fresh registration is required.
- All updates regarding the scholarship are updated on the official portal in a regular interval of time. Applicants are requested to stay in contact for regular updates.
- Applicants are suggested to check the scholarship updates on the portal on a regular basis. They must follow all the instructions timely and carefully so that they cannot miss the chance to get the scholarship.
In case students did not receive the amount of UP Scholarship for the session 2019 within the prescribed schedule (the condition being the application is approved), they must contact the concerned officials. Below we have shared the phone numbers and toll-free numbers-
UP scholarship customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Courses for which UP scholarship are available
Below we have shared the list of courses for which students can apply for UP scholarship. They are required to provide all the associated documents at the time of verification.
Here is the list of programs that are under the UP scholarship programs-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
If you have any query then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP in regards to UP Scholarship status 2019-20.