STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 (Diploma) Passed Students is a corporate social responsibility undertaking by the Shriram Transport Finance Company in India. The last date to apply online/offline for STFC Meritorious Scholarship is 31st December 2019.
The aim of the STFC Scholarship 2019-20 is to help the class 10, 12 passed (Diploma), UG merit and financial need students of the society. The company is awarding passed class 12 Diploma students with INR 15,000 per year as an STFC India Meritorious scholarship amount.
To avail of this scholarship amount, students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria at first. So, read the whole article and get the details of STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 like selection process, documents required, how to apply online/offline and more
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 (Diploma) Passed Students – Overview
The Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) is a finance corporate company in India. It is offering eligible students who face financial issues in continuing their education, can avail financial support up to Rs. 15,000/year for Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic Studies as STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for students of Drivers/Owner-Cum-Drivers. Also, this scholarship service will help the student’s educational growth and the economy in India. Check the complete details of the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 (Diploma) Passed students of drivers/owner-cum-driver from this page.
|Scholarship Name||STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20|
|Scholarship Provided By||Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC)|
|Mode of Scholarship Application Form||Apply Online/Offline|
|Scholarship Available For||Class 10 Passed, Class 12 Passed (Diploma), Graduation|
|Last Date to submit Scholarship Application||31st December 2019|
|Scholarship Amount for Class 12 Passed (Diploma) Students||Upto Rs. 15,000|
Please Refer: STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Under Graduate Students of Drivers
Eligibility Criteria – STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for Class 12 Passed Students
- The online application is open for the students who have passed Class 12 Diploma.
- Applicants should be enrolled in Class 11 or 12, or an ITI/Polytechnic/Diploma program from a recognized institution in India.
- The aspirant needs to score at least 60% marks in their Class 10 final exam.
- The candidate’s annual family income from all sources must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000.
- Candidates must belong to the families of commercial transport drivers.
STFC Scholarship Amount Awarded
- For Class 12 Diploma Passed Students, the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship amount is INR 15,000/Year (max. 3 years).
What is the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme 2019-20 Selection Process?
STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme for Class 12 Passed Students is a multi-level selection process where scholars will be selected after the assessment of merit and financial need applicants. The detailed selection process and key steps are given below:
- In the first level, Scholarship applications will go under Screening based on merit and financial need.
- The next level will be Telephonic Interviews for shortlisting the candidates to further rounds.
- If required, shortlisted aspirants need to face the final round of selection i.e., face-to-face.
Documents Required for STFC Class 12 Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20
Please make sure that the following documents are uploaded at the time of application submission:
- A scanned copy of any photo identity proof (PAN card/ Aadhaar card)
- Passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of income proof (either in the form of income certificate from the government/ salary slips/ ITR Form 16A)
- Admission proof of the related institution (University or institution ID card, bonafide certificate)
- A copy of the current Academic year fee receipt.
- Aspirants bank account details like a copy of the passbook/cheque.
How to Apply Online for STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme?
Eligible applicants’ can start STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Apply Online process by following the below steps:
- First of all, click on the link which is provided here to Apply Online for STFC Meritorious Scholarships for Class 10, 12 & Graduate Children of Drivers/Owner-Cum-Drivers.
- Students should log in to Buddy4Study via the registered login process to access the ‘Application Form’.
- In case, you’re not registered on Buddy4Study, sign up with Facebook/Gmail Account.
- Provide your mobile number and verify it with the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Enter your details in the fields and select the STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme option you wish to apply for and hit on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form page, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Application Form of the selected option.
- Once you fill the details in the application form, recheck it and upload the necessary documents along with the Shriram Transport Finance Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the online application process.
- Candidates of Class 10, 12 & Graduate are advised to submit the application form before the given deadline i.e., 31st December 2019 to avail STFC Meritorious Scholarship.
How to Apply Offline for Shriram Transport Finance India Meritorious Scholarship?
Candidates can also apply offline for this STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme. Follow to the below-given steps carefully:
- Click on the below-provided Apply Offline link of the Shriram Transport Finance Company Scholarship for Students of Drivers/Owner-Cum-Drivers 2019-20.
- Download the offline STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Application Form and fill the details correctly.
- After filling the application form. Attach the required documents with the application form and post it to the below address.
- Eligible students are suggested to post the filled offline application form & needed documents before the last date of submission i.e., 31st December 2019.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Apply Offline Download link
Postal Address – STFC Meritorious Scholarship Offline Application Form
Send your offline application form to Buddy4study, 4th Floor, Technopolis IT Hub, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, UP – 201301, Contact No: 011-430-92248 (Ext-138) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
Also Refer: STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students 2019-20
We hope the above-mentioned information about the Shriram Transport Finance Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 (Diploma) Passed Students of Drivers will help merit and economically weaker students to finish their education without any issues. However, you can even get the full details regarding Scholarships for Students in India for Class 10 to Graduation.
Therefore, check the article completely and avail the STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 in India. If you have any doubts about the Shriram Transport Finance India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 Passed (Diploma) Students, drop a comment below and we make sure that our team gets back to you soon with the proper solution. Also, remind the last date to apply for STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Class 12 (Diploma) Passed Students is 31st December 2019.