PUBG Mobile Update 0.15.5 is coming November 8! Check out all the details, with new features like the MP5-K, Ruins TDM Map, and much much more!
- New Gun: MP5K
- New TDM Map: Ruins
- Royale Pass Season 10: Apocalypse
1. Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
– All new rewards
– Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
– The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
– Improved UI for Royale Pass
2. New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
A new TDM-exclusive map, “Ruins”, is live: Mysterious ancient ruins hidden in a rainforest. With dense vegetation and winding paths, it’s up to the players to go head-to-head with enemies, or work together to set up a stronghold!
3. New weapon MP5K:
– The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
– The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
– The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
4. New vehicle Zima:
– Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
– Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
– The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
5. Season System:
Added Tier Protection Card rewards to the Platinum and Crown tiers. After reaching the Ace tier, players can earn one star for every 100 points they gain. The icon changes with the number of stars:
– Copper: 1-5 stars
– Silver: 6-10 stars
– Gold: 11 stars or more
6. New Player 8-Day Rewards:
Updated 8-Day rewards for new players to add Finishes, Trails, Classic Crate Vouchers and other rewards.
7. Companion System (Coming Soon): the Falcon.
Coming soon, players will be able to collect materials for the Falcon in the redemption event for free. Players can also get more Companion Shards in the Shop or from the Royale Pass to get the Falcon, Falcon Avatar, Companion Food and other items.
8. New Character (Coming Soon): Vehicle Engineer – Sara.
A new character is coming soon!
Vehicle Engineer – Sara
Her ability, Vehicle Enhancement, reduces the damage taken by vehicles when she is driving or riding in a vehicle in EVO Modes.
9. Changed Arcade mode availability
– Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
– Quick Match will be available at all times
– Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
– War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Team recruitment channel improvements:
– Added tier and language requirements to team recruitments so that the recruiting player can set team-up conditions, e.g. only players at the Silver tier or higher can join.
– Added a filter feature that allows players to view team recruitments based on mode/server/microphone and language.
– Added Clan member status to the Clan to show their recent status. This includes Clan members’ outstanding results, highest tier first reached better achievements/titles/items, RP purchases, participation in specific events and Clan Perks issued, etc.
– Improved the Clan Chat to add a Clan member sidebar in the chat window and display clan chats, team recruitments, and member status.
– Added a Clan Rankings portal in the Clan page that is displayed to players who haven’t joined a Clan so that they can view the Clan Rankings before joining one.
– Adjusted the rules of the group rewards from Clan Training that at least xx people from the Clan are required to complete the training to collect the rewards.
– Increased capacity for Clans that are Level 6 or higher.
Team-up recommendations for missions:
– Team-up missions now support pop-ups that help players invite other players to teams quickly, as well as quick messaging, one-tap friending and inviting, etc.
– Recruitments for Team-up missions can now be sent in the Clan Channel so that players can invite more players to their team.
– Support for Daily Missions, Royale Pass Daily Missions, and Royale Pass Weekly Challenge Missions.
– Pending Team-up invites will now appear in the notifications.
Main Menu Improvements:
– The time required to enter the Shop and get supplies has been improved.
– The Charisma system has been taken offline for now and will be relaunched after further adjustments are made.
A new Finger Dance collab event has been launched for PUBG Mobile – the grand prize is a ticket to Malaysia for PMCO Finals.
Think you can do better? Showcase your #PUBGMFingerDance for your chance to win a trip to Malaysia to see the PMCO Global Finals! Additional participants will be randomly selected to win PUBG Mobile swag! Join now at https://t.co/XOIwVuACPe pic.twitter.com/NKZLFsDEoU
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) November 6, 2019
In another collaboration with Alan Walker, a famous Norwegian DJ, for his new single called “Live Fast” – PUBG Mobile has created a new challenge event called Finger Dance.
This contest will run from now until November 17, and the top five would get a free trip to the grand final of PMCO Fall Split in Malaysia at the end of this month. To join the challenge event, players have to record a video of themselves doing a finger dance while “Live Fast” or its remix version is playing in the background.
Afterward, the video must then be posted on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook or YouTube with PUBG Mobile tag and #PUBGMFingerDance included in the description. The link for the post along with the name of the video must then be submitted to the official event website (pubgmcontest.com).
The site is also the location where you can cast your votes for the event, with 3 votes available for a person every day. The top 5 videos and your own submitted videos can also be searched out from the main page as well. The short music clip required to make videos can be downloaded on the previously mentioned official event website.
A three days trip to Kuala Lumpur for the PUBG Mobile Club Open Finals would be awarded to each competitor who is in the top five most votes. The time of the trip would be November 29 to December 1, with the participants having to prepare their own required documents. Furthermore, random participants would also be selected for exclusive event gifts from PUBG Mobile.