The new heavy weapon mode, Payload, would be available for everyone to play after a whole week of testing.
Tencent Games and PUBG Corps’ have been teasing another mode and map for PUBG Mobile for quite a while now. Currently, the Payload mode is available for playing in the beta version of PUBG Mobile – fans were expecting to see them rolling out along with the October 16 update.
However, that did not happen, as both the mode and the map are deemed buggy. Because of that, the developers have been working on the mode constantly since the 0.15.0 update hit the main client. The new Payload mode would hit the main client on October 23, 2019, based on an announcement from the official Twitter handle of PUBG Mobile
In this mode, players would compete against each other in a modified version of the normal Erangel map. Vehicles and heavy weapons would be the focus of this mode, along with the ability to collect tags and resurrect your teammates. Combining that with the release of multiple other events such as Halloween and Diwali, this is probably the best week to play PUBG Mobile.
About the Aztec map, it would be way bigger than the usual warehouse in Team Deathmatch. The main arena is designed with a lot of covers and flanked by high platforms, which would make the combat a lot more chaotic, as players would not be able to detect their opponents right away. The map also comes with a new movement feature, Slide. The map is not going to be included in the October 23 update, however, as they are still testing it.
- The PUBG MOBILE Payload mode is coming to stable servers on October 23.
- The Payload mode will let players combat with helicopters and rocket launchers.
- Players will also be able to revive dead players by collecting their ID tag.
PUBG Mobile Payload mode
The Payload mode will let players take the fight to the skies (literally) with an advanced air combat system. Players will have the option to use helicopters for gaining an advantage over rivals and along with a crew, which could mean greater strategic advantage. However, those on the ground will have matching firepower with new rocket and grenade launchers.
- The game will spawn a helicopter as a means of transport for players to go across the map. It will carry up to four players at once and can fly up to a certain height. The helicopter can be controlled with four driving buttons and can be damaged by weapons.
- While your enemies may gain an advantage with the helicopter, the game will offer the on-ground players some anti-air weapons such as rocket launcher, grenade launcher and other special weapons. The limited flying height of the helicopter helps players to shoot them down easily with these weapons.
- The Payload mode will also offer the Super Weapon box in a few locations that bring special weapons for players to use. The weapons can range from anti-air missiles to powerful rifles.
- Players will also be able to revive dead players by collecting their ID tag and reviving them at the nearest communication tower.
- The Payload mode will take place initially in the Erangel map. Players will also be able to use the BRDM-2 armoured vehicle.
It’s important to note that PUBG Mobile Team is working tirelessly to provide new and updated features and gameplay to the players. This is one of the most addictive and successful Mobile Platform Game of recent times. The popularity of PUBG Mobile is not going down any soon and is still on the uptrend. We hope you enjoy the game and also the new Payload Mode.
WHERE IS NEW PAYLOAD MODE? NEW UPDATE 0.15.0 | PUBG MOBILE HIGHLIGHTS | RAWKNEE
PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
Erangel 2.0, which was showcased a few months back might finally make its way to the game.
Back at the PUBG Mobile Club Open Spring finals, we were teased with a glimpse of Erangel 2.0, a new revamped version of the existing map. TS Jang, executive producer at PUBG Corp. had showcased a quick video and had said that the new version of the map will be launched soon.
We’ve now got some info that it might just happen in December. According to a video by Mr. Ghost Gaming, the new map update rollout could just be around the corner as the video includes a promo from PUBG Mobile showcasing Erangel 2.0. The YouTuber has also suggested that update 0.16.0 which is expected to launch in December. Update 0.15.5 is next in line which is expected to include a new Team Deathmatch map, MPK5 submachine gun along with Season 10.
The promo video showcases players dropping on the new revamped map which seems way more improved than before. There are mountain peaks and pine trees that look a bit more realistic and some tall, dense grass where we can see players running to look for enemies. The video then cuts to a fast-paced fight scene where a player is seen shooting from what seems like a brand version of the buggy, only bulkier and heavier. This is followed by another scene where a squad is trying to loot a supply crate while fighting against another squad, followed by a vehicle to vehicle warfare.
The map definitely looks more vivid thanks to the tall green grass and the entire improvement in overall textures and details. Of course, the video is a part of a promo video, and not from the actual gameplay, so there could be some differences.
Another promo video gives us a hint that windows will now soon include glass, something which we have seen on the PC version of PUBG. The video also gives an early look at some of the upcoming in-game costumes, various skins including Halloween themed items.