Best Time to Post On Instagram: Are you searching for the best ways to make your post available at the right time? When most of the audience is checking their Instagram accounts, that is the correct time to post your content in order to get a huge reach and engagement. So focus on your posting times and good content which includes the best Instagram Captions & Trending IG Hashtags for engaging with your audience.
Actually, it’s a tough juggle, but makes sense when it comes in terms of improving likes, comments, followers, & engagement. Don’t get tense, today we are going to talk about the same point i.e., When is the best time to post on Instagram in 2021? Exactly what you’re looking for. So let’s start this discussion. Are you ready? Then, dive into it.
When is the Best Time to Post on Instagram in 2021
To get the exact best time to post on IG, there are various steps to consider and examine for the outcome. Here, we are going to discuss the same in a detailed manner for a better understanding of user engagement to increase likes and followers. Here is the list of subheads where you will find the best timings to post on the Instagram Platform.
- The Single Best Time to Post on Instagram in 2021
- Best Time to Post on Instagram Each Day
- How to Find Ideal Posting Time on Instagram for a Particular Audience?
- Key Considerations When looking for the Best Times to Post on Instagram
- More Detailed List of Best Post Timings on Instagram
- Other Rules to Consider
Are you hoping that we can provide you an exact time to make your post reached every audience on Instagram? Unfortunately, it’s not that simple to give – there are plenty of variables to consider for finding the single best time.
After doing deep research on this topic, we found some useful & helpful studies on the best time for your Instagram post. Make a note of these best timings because they are hard to remember as they are based on the time zone. Basically, not all posts will be published in the same time zone. So, we suggest you note these timings because their findings are stated in CT (central time the US).
Even though you post more than once a week, several studies recommend the following times as the best & effective to reach your audience:
- Sprout Social: Wednesday at 11 AM and Friday at 10–11 AM
- HubSpot: Between 2 PM and 3 PM – Thursday the best day
- Expert Voice: Wednesday at 11 AM and 3 PM (doesn’t specify the particular time zone)
- Later: 9 AM-11 AM EST
I think you all are in a confused state about what time is best to post, am I correct? Okay, let’s do one thing. Just look at the wider sections of times, instead of the best time to post on Instagram.
- Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM
- Monday: 9 AM – 5 PM (Engagement peaks at 11 AM and 2 PM)
- Tuesday: 8 AM – 6 PM, *7 PM
- Wednesday: 5 AM, *11 AM – 3 PM
- Thursday: 5 AM, *11 – 4 PM
- Friday: *5 AM, 9 AM – 10 AM, *11 AM – 1 PM, 2 – 4 PM
- Saturday: 9 – 11 AM
Note: * symbol indicates particularly high levels of engagement.
If you want to build a huge Instagram following within a short span, you should create compelling content that your targeted audience actually wishes. Also, it is more important to post the content at the right time, if not then no one will be able to check out your posts.
Now, you get my point, right? That’s why? we are here to discuss it deeply and get out of it.
So here is the question, how do you figure out the optimal post time for your audience? I know you’re here for the answers not for questions. Okay, let me explain the best way to find out the optimal post time on Instagram.
Testing the post timings of yours and examine which post time generates the most audience engagement. Let me guess what you think about this?
Are you feeling that you don’t have that much time & resources to examine the published posts and find out the best IG posting time out of them? That’s Sounds right? I agree, but not at all times you should feel like this. Sometimes your own tests give you new experiences & knowledge.
Okay, let’s come to the solution part of this issue. Here is a Sprout Social, a social media management platform with above 24,000 customers last year analyzed report on what time and day their social media posts produced the most engagement.
In their report, you can see that the days and times are mentioned in Central Daylight Time (CDT) and these are perfect for generating a high level of engagement on the social network.
According to a Hubspot report, the best time to post on Instagram is between 2 pm and 3 pm CDT. If you need any proven statement on this, then check the likes and engagement that you get on the posts that you shared in a day or week and check the post you shared between 2-3 pm. Basically, it happens like this due to our behavior.
Do you need a visual to strategize over? Refer to this Sprout Social chart that shows Global Instagram Engagement hotspots.
This is all about optimal post timing for Instagram and it is the best origin for increasing an engaged Instagram audience. But, if you need to find the best Instagram post timings for various industries then look at the below section which is given deeply.
- Day of the Week
- Breaks in the Workday
- Use Time Zones to Your Advantage
- Follow Your Specific Audience
- Frequency of Posting on Instagram
- Different Sectors Prefer Posts at Different Times
After seeing all the above sections studies, I came to know that finding a single best time to post on Instagram is very tricky. You need to have patience and passion to examine the user engagement for your posts. So, there is no point to find the best posting time for Instagram as there are so many studies related to this. As per Sprout Social’s research, here are the best times to post on Instagram for organizations in 2021 such as Technology, B2C, media, Healthcare, and Non-profit industries.
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Media Organizations
- Best Time: Friday at 9 a.m.
- Best Day: Thursday Night to Friday Morning
- Lowest Engagement: Saturday and Sunday
- Most Consistent Engagement: Wednesday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM CDT
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Educational Organizations
- Best Time: Monday at 8:00 PM CDT
- Most Consistent Engagement: Weekdays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM CDT
- Best Day: Monday
- Worst Day: Sunday
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Technology Companies
- Best Time: Wednesday at 10:00 AM CDT
- Most Consistent Engagement: Wednesday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM CDT
- Best Day: Thursday
- Worst Day: Sunday
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Healthcare Companies
- Best Time: Tuesday at 1:00 PM CDT
- Most Consistent Engagement: Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CDT
- Best Day: Tuesday
- Worst Day: Saturday & Sunday
Best Times to Post on Instagram for B2C Companies
- Best Time: Friday at 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM CDT
- Most Consistent Engagement: Everyday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM CDT
- Best Day: Wednesday
- Worst Day: Sunday
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Non-Profit Organizations
- Best Times: Tuesday at 3:00 PM & 9:00 PM, Wednesday at 3:00 PM & 4:00 PM, Thursday at 2:00 PM & 3:00 PM, and Friday at 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM,
- Most Consistent Engagement: Weekdays from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Best Day: Tuesday
- Worst Day: Saturday
See this video on What’s are the best times to post on Instagram? 3 Tips For Maximizing Instagram Engagement! from Neil Patel, a top marketing influencer
Of course, different users will be active at different times, so there’s no hard-and-fast rule about the best time to post on Instagram. However, it is an important aspect to talk and follow as we are seeing the competition is growing faster on Instagram. So, follow these few general rules that you must consider:
- The Instagram Algorithm Factors in Timeliness
- Scheduling Your Posts Can Get You More Engagement
- Post for Your Most Active Time Zone(s)
- Finding Your Best Time to Post Also Applies to IGTV and Instagram Reels
- Post More During Off-Work Hours Instead of During the Day
- Save Your Important Posts for Weekdays
Do Refer to these Author’s Recommended Articles on Instagram:
- How to Create Short-Form Videos with Instagram Reels?
- Steps to Post on Instagram from Mac or Computer
- How to Find Best Instagram Hashtags for Likes in 2021?
- Step-by-step Process to Delete your Instagram Account Permanently
Miserably, after seeing this study on Best Posting Time for Instagram, you will get full clarity that there is no single best time to post on Instagram. Just in case, you find the exact best time to post then it may vary from one category to another. Therefore, what you should remember are popular timings which are proved from the recent studies. So, remember all the points mentioned on this page and apply them while posting on Instagram and get a good response from your followers & target audience.