MAHA TET 2019 Notification – Apply Online Released. Maharashtra State Examination Council. Pune has going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examination 2019 for the Eligibility candidates for the teacher post. The Online Application Starts from 08.11.2019 & Last Date for the Submission of online Application 28.11.2019. Now Aspirants can check the MAHA TET 2019 Notification details from our website.
Maharashtra TET Latest News: Approx 3 lakh aspirants had appeared for the exam in the year 2018. The aspirants must appear in the Maharashtra TET exam 2019 to become a teacher of any of the classes I.e. lower primary teacher(class 1-5) or upper primary teacher(6-8). Capable aspirants will be given a TET eligibility certificate which is valid for 7 years.
MSCE has announced the complete list of events of TET Exam 2019 Date Maharashtra with its notification. In the below table there are important dates for Maharashtra TET exam 2019.
|Maharashtra TET exam 2019 Events||Dates|
|Commencement of MAHA TET 2019 application form||08 December 2019|
|Last date to submit MAHA TET Fee||28 December 2019|
|MAHA TET admit card Download Dates||04 – 19 January 2020|
|TET Exam Date 2019 Maharashtra||19 January 2020|
|Maharashtra TET 2019 Answer key||November 2019|
|Result date of Maharashtra TET exam||4th week of December 2019|
|Dispatch of scorecard/ certificate||To be informed|
MAHA TET Application Form 2019
Aspirants who want to join the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 now required to fill the Maharashtra TET 2019 Application Form. The MAHA TET Online Form is now accessible on the Maha TET Home Page. Candidates can make the registration for the Maharashtra TET 2019 through the online mode. MahaTET Application Form release for the applicants. For more details applicants can visit the official site or provided links below.
Mahatet 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply online application form of Maharashtra TET 2019. We have advised them that they can check all the Eligibility Parameter which are given below or official page.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must qualified the Intermediate Class or its equivalent qualification in any stream from the State Board of Maharashtra. Applicants passed the examination with minimum 50% marks. Or Aspirants pass the 2 years Diploma in Primary Education System. The Qualification is applicable for both Classes 1-5 Teacher and 5-8 teachers.
- Age Criteria: Candidates also check the Age in the upper and lower limit fixed by the Maharashtra Board. They also check the official notification for age limit.
MAHA TET 2019 Application Fee:-
- For General Candidates Rs./- 500 for one Paper and Rs/- 800 for both
- For SC/ ST/ CI/PH Candidates Rs./- 250 for one and Rs./- 400 for both
MAHA TET Selection Process:
- Online Application Form Filling
- Conduction of OMR Based Examination
- Declaration of Result/Cutoff.
- Providing the Specific Registration number to the Passing Candidates
How to Apply Maha TET Application Form 2019
- Applicants must visit the official portal of Maharashtra TET.
- Click on the Maha TET 2019 Apply Now
- The Application form will be appear on the screen
- Enter the required info like personal and educational Qualification.
- Upload the given documents like Photograph, signature, and others.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment mode
- Recheck the application form before the final submission.
- Download and print the application form after successful submission.
Maharashtra TET 2019 Admit Card
After the application form Candidates who want to download the Maha TET Admit Card 2019 then they can visit official portal. The MAHATET Hall Ticket will be released from Dec. Aspirants are advised to download the Maharashtra TET Admit Card before the examination. After the completion of the examination, The MSEC will provide the MAHA TET Result 2019 to the candidates who have attended the examination.
Maha TET 2019-20 Exam Pattern
The Maharashtra TET conducted by the department of School Education, Maharashtra. The Exam Pattern for this test will furnish below-
- Total Questions will be asked MCQ (Objective Type).
- The Time Duration will be 2 hours 30 Minutes given.
- 1 question carrying 1 mark.
- Questions will be set to assess candidate’s ability to analyze, Interpret and apply the subject matter.
- The will be No Negative Marking for wrong answers.
MAHATET Exam Result 2019 Cut off/ Merit List
Hello friends, Maharashtra Council of State Examination declared the MAHATET Result 2019 after one week from the exam. Generally authority release the Maharashtra TET Exam Result in Dec month along with MAHATET Cut Off and Merit list also. So when authority declared result we will update a direct link for you. If any candidates have any query then they can comment us.
Commissioner (Examination Council), Maharashtra Council of State Examination, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Pune – 411 001
Telephone number: 020-26123066 / 67
Fax: 020-26129919 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org