EPFO has released Prelims marks SSA post on 4th November 2019. Candidates, who had appeared in the prelims exam may check their marks through the given PDF. The PDF provides region wise and roll number wise marks of EPFO SSA Phase 1 marks.
EPFO SSA Marks 2019 Released @epfindia.gov.in, Check EPFO SSA Phase 1 Marks
How To Check EPFO SSA Result for Prelims/Phase-I?
The EPFO Prelims Result for SSA will be declared only in the online mode. EPFO SSA result will be declared in the form of Merit List. Follow the steps as under in order to check your EPFO SSA Prelims Result:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of EPFO – epfindia.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Now from the homepage, go to the “Miscellaneous” tab and click on “Recruitments” from the drop-down menu.
- 3rd Step: Now search for the link to check EPFO SSA Prelims Result and click on the link.
- 4th Step: EPFO SSA Prelims Result will appear on the screen as PDF. Now use “CTRL+F” to search for your Roll Number. If your Roll Number is there in the EPFO SSA Merit List, you are qualified in EPFO Social Security Assistant Prelims exam.
- 5th Step: Download and save the EPFO Social Security Assitant merit list PDF. Also, take a print out of the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned on EPFO SSA Result: Apart from the Roll Numbers or Registration Numbers of the qualified candidates, the EPFO SSA Merit List will not contain any other information.
November 4, 2019: EPFO has released the EPFO SSA marks. Click Here to check your marks.
Direct Link To Download EPFO SSA 2019 Result 2019 For Assistant
EPFO SSA Result 2019: EPFO SSA Selection Process
The selection process od EPFO SSA involves the following three stages:
- Phase 1: Phase –I of EPFO SSA exam is just qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in this stage will not be considered for the final merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
- Phase 2: Phase –II will be considered for final merit. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. about 5 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – II.
- Phase 3 – Skill Test: Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Based on the Skill Test, the officials will consider both Phase 2 & Skill Test marks to compile the final merit list. Those candidates whose names appear in the final merit list will be appointed as Social Security Assistants in EPFO.
Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam) and Phase–II (Main Exam) will be decided as per discretion of EPFO.
EPFO Social Security Result – Exam Pattern
The EPFO SSA Exam Pattern for Stage 2 is tabulated below:
|Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
|Descriptive Paper (English
Language with emphasis on
comprehension and analysis)
|3 (letter, precis’,
|GRAND TOTAL||153||230||2 hours 45 minutes|