The Andhra Pradesh government has released the second notification for the recruitment of 19170 AP Grama Volunteer posts.
A total of 9674 APGV Grama Volunteer 2nd Phase. The Application vacancies have been released for the left-out vacancies after phase 1 AP Grama Volunteer recruitment.
Thus, considering both volunteer and ward notification there are a total of 28844 vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who did not apply for the AP Grama Volunteer 2019 Phase 1 recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website – gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in – starting from November 1, 2019.
The last date to apply online for the AP Grama Volunteer posts is November 10, 2019.
November 01, 2019: AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Application Form released!
Direct link to apply online for AP Grama Volunteer Posts 2019
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|1||Online Application starts from||November 1, 2019|
|2||Last date to apply online||November 10, 2019|
|3||Scrutiny of applications||By 15th November 2019|
|4||Interviews by Selection Committee||November 16-20, 2019|
|5||Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||November 22, 2019|
|6||Induction and training program||November 29-30, 2019|
|7||Positioning of volunteers||December 1, 2019|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates will first have to check the AP Grama Eligibility criteria to avoid inconveniences in future. The AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility criteria are as follows:
Age Limit: The minimum age limit the 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years as on November 01, 2019.
Education Qualification: The education qualification will vary as per the region for which the candidate has applied for.
• For Tribal Areas — 10th Pass
• For Rural Areas — 12th Pass
• Urban Areas — Degree
• The candidate must be a resident of the same gram panchayat.
• Integrated caste certificate for other than OC
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019: Important information
|Organization name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name of the post||AP Grama Volunteer|
|AP Grama Volunteer vacancies||19,170 (Single Vacancy for 50
Families of the Village)
|AP Grama Volunteer Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th|
|AP Grama Volunteer starting date to apply||November 1, 2019|
|AP Grama Volunteer Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|AP Grama Volunteer Last Date To Apply||November 10, 2019|
|AP Grama Volunteer Application Mode||Online|
|AP Grama Volunteer Official Website||gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in|
|AP Grama Volunteer Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Application can be filled either through the online mode or offline mode. If application forms will be issued in offline mode, then the candidates interested have to avail the application form from the concerned department and have to fill the entries and have to submit it to the respective office along with all the necessary details.
In case, registration forms will be issued through the online mode, applicants can follow the general procedure shared below to submit the online application-
- Visit the official website of the responsible authority.
- Select AP Grama Volunteer Application link.
- Click on registration link.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the entries.
- Application form will appear.
- Enter all the required details carefully in the fields provided.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Check and preview the application particulars carefully before final submission.
- Click on final submission.
- Take the printout of the filled in application form and retain it for future references.
AP GV Online Application fee 2019
As per the information available currently, the application for this recruitment is absolutely free. It means applicants do not have to pay any application fee.
In case of any new update or change in the policy related to application fee, we will be update the same here.
Check APGV Recruitment Application Status
After the submission of application, applicants may get a chance to check their application status. They might be given an opportunity by which they can check their track their processing status of the application submitted by them.
In order to check the status, they must have their application number or any other related information. They have to go to the official website and have to select the relevant option. By providing valid credentials they will get details of their application status.
Documents verification will be an important part of every selection process. the Once Application process will be completed; the conducting authority will scrutinize the applications. On the basis of scrutiny of applications, applicants will be invited for the process of document verification. They have to report to the verification center on the date, time and venue specified to them. They are required to carry all their original documents with the photocopy of each at the verification venue.
Candidates must keep following documents ready with them at the time of application and document verification-
- SSC/HSC mark sheets and certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhaar card
- Community certificate issued by competent authority
- Domicile certificate issued by competent authority
- Medical certificate (Physically handicapped candidates)
- Other relevant document
Without the required document, no applicants will be able to attend the verification process.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview conducted by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/ Tahsildar/ EO (PR& RD). The AP Grama Volunteer Interview consists of the following sections and parameters.
- Behavioural Skills – 15 Marks
The candidate will be tested for the following parameters:
• Value System (Honesty, Discipline, Morality)
• Social Responsibility
• Result Oriented
- General Awareness – 20 Marks
• Knowledge of various Government Schemes
• Social and local problems
• Village Development Plans
- Soft Skills – 15 marks
• Leadership Qualities
• Good Communication Skills
Candidates will be selected by taking the average marks in all three sections. The total marks allotted for the interview is 50 marks. Finally, a letter of engagement will be issued to al the selected volunteers by the Chairman of the Selection Committee.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Salary (Honorarium)
The selected candidates engaged as Grama Volunteers will be paid as per their performance. The basic salary for the post will be Rs. 5000/-
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Review Mechanism and Appraisal
The performance of the volunteer will be monitored by the concerned competent authority from time to time. The performance will be monitored by the Panchayat Secretary at the village level and by MPDO at Mandal level. However, the performance appraisal will be done by the collector at the district level.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Reservation
- The officials have announced 50% reservation to women candidates.
- The rules for the reservation is applicable as per the rules in vogue.
- Besides that, the vacancies arised due to the non availability of certain communities will be filled with other available communities.
- The ‘Mandal’ will be taken as reference for selection of candidates. In case if no candidate in a particular category is available that Mandal then, ‘District’ may be taken as reference.
- In the Scheduled Tribe areas, only the ST category candidate need to be selected. In case if no ST candidate has applied from that village, a candidate from the surrounding village will be considered.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Roles and Responsibilities
The candidates need to be indulged in delivering services to doorsteps of households. Besides that, roles and responsibilities will be prescribed from time to time.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Training
The shortlisted candidates will have to go through a training of two days. The training will be imparted at the Mandal level on November 29 & 30, 2019.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Documents Required
The candidates need to be ready with the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- School Study Certificate
- Address Proof/ Certificate of Residence
- Category Certificate/ Medical Certificate/ PWD Certificate (as applicable)
Besides that candidates also need to be ready with the scanned copy of his recent passport-sized photograph in JPG/JPEG format.