Support Janata Curfew on Sunday to fight against COVID-19:
Strategy for plagiarism by the people for the people
Corona is not weak
‘Janata curfew’ for compassionate actions
Hello viewers, as you all know that we’re seeing Novel Coronavirus cases in India, are increasing day by day. To cut this chain our Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi Ji suggested all the people support ‘Janata Curfew’ by staying at home. It is the strategy for plagiarism by the people for the people.
Guys, don’t underestimate the Covid-19, the corona is not weak. If you think it is weak then you’re wrong, remember Italy & Spain, how fast the virus is spreading to the people. So, to make corona weak, you should be strong enough to fight against it. Be ready to take the first step against Covid-19 by supporting Janata Curfew on 22nd March 2020, Sunday from 7 AM to 9 PM. Do you know why PM Modi called for ‘Janata Curfew’? There is a scientific reason behind Janata Curfew, if you wanna know please continue reading the whole article.
- Janata Curfew for Compassionate Actions, Said PM Modi
- Five Important Points Appealed by PM Modi that you should know
- See How many hours Corona will be Alive
- Emphasis is on Prevailing
- A Prelude to Earlier Actions
Share this Article – Take part in ‘Janata Curfew’ and add strength to the fight against Coronavirus
Twitter Hashtags: #curfue_corona #CoronaStopKaroNa #JantaCurfewChallenge #SocialDistancing #JantaCurfew #JanataCurfewMarch22
Janata Curfew or Public Curfew is aimed to encourage people to exercise social distancing, avoid being in crowd places, and stay at your house as much as possible in a coming couple of weeks.
Sunday’s Janata Curfew is on an experimental basis, but PM Modi has given a clue that it could be prolonged further if the outbreak spreads in India. The Prime Minister frequently stressed the significance of practicing social isolation to stay yourself and people who stay around you safe.
- “There are two important things that should be followed to fight against this pandemic – Resolve and Restraint,” addressed by Modi Ji on Thursday. He requests people to stay at home, maintain social distancing which are very effective and necessary steps to cut down the virus spread. All Indian people are asked to get out of their house when it is extremely emergency, and employees try and do all work from home. Be alert and always follow the precautions suggested by the WHO organization.
- Modi also requested Indian citizens to evade visiting hospitals for routine check-ups, and cancel all the appointments of unimportant surgery, kindly reschedule it after one month. Also, he stated that “People who are at the age of above 60 and below 10 years should stay at home & be in a self-isolation to save your life from Novel Coronavirus”.
- He urges the business community to be responsive to the economic interests of all those people whose services that’s using. It might not be possible to able to report the work, so he appealed them to don’t cut their wages.
- Various steps are being taken to make sure that there is no shortage of food items, milk, medicines, and necessary commodities. So, don’t get panic about buying. you all can continue to buy as you do in the past.
- To give respectful thanks to the people who are working 24×7 to keep India safe, Modi asked people to clap or ring the bells as a mark of gratitude by standing at your doors, windows, or balconies on the day of ‘Janta Curfew’, Sunday at 5 PM.
“Even World War I and II did not affect as many countries as coronavirus has done,” Mr. Modi said in a national broadcast.
“There is a need to follow two important things to fight this pandemic — resolve and restraint,”
“During this curfew, we shall neither leave our homes, nor get onto the streets or roam about our localities. Only those associated with emergency and essential services will leave home,” the PM said. “
BE ONE, BE SAFE, BE IN PRECAUTION ! 🙏🙏🙏
A call of ‘Janata Curfew’ on Sunday is a self-imposed lockdown, but not any oppressive action. The main objective is to make people for longer isolation in case the need occurs. “We have been tracking the trend of Covid-19 and have seen how the number of cases in other affected countries exploded after the initial trickle”, he added, state clearly India should support for the long haul.
For the working people in important services such as food and grocery supplies, healthcare, police, media, and news will be free from the ‘Janata Curfew’ for other citizens to live safely.
At 69.8 to 73.4°F (21 to 23°C) and 41% relative humidity, Corona Sticks on these following items shown in the below image for a number of hours like:
Wash hands with soap. Where soap and water are not available, write a sanitizer. Do not touch the eyes, nose, mouth, face with hands. All governments, including the World Health Organization, have repeatedly insisted that the Corona outbreak could be prevented if all this is done properly.
Most are doing well. But on the other hand, the Kovid-19 cases have crossed two lakhs worldwide. This number does not exceed five lakh in a week. Because the spread of the virus is like a chain. In Italy, it is the death knell. There are concerns that the virus is causing more deaths than in China.
China worked on a war footing to win the virus. Strict sanctions were imposed. The virus isolated Wuhan from birth. Cities were washed away with powerful cleaning. It used heavy machinery and transport equipment. The technology was used effectively. Internet, Big Data, Software, Hardware, Cloud, etc .. Doctors and medical staff spent sleepless nights. The images of the medical care masks they wore fell off the faces.
Still, no one backs down. Citizens have been held captive for months. No business ventures. Only medical and pharmaceutical companies have opened. No one stepped foot. Social Distance has been practiced throughout China. If we do not want to experience such a situation in our country for days, follow the guidelines of the government. Following social distance. Taking cautious care. Winning the Janata Curfew on Sunday.
Do not ignore the fact that the number of Covid-19 cases in India is high. Do not be alarmed that the cosmic epidemic has only infected people from abroad. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also said this in his speech on race. The Janata curfew is called for from 7 am to 9 pm on Sunday. The Janata curfew is an isolate for anyone at home.
There are a lot of benefits that can happen. Research in the New England Journal reveals that coronavirus can last up to 3 hours in gallons, 4 hours on copper, 24 hours on cardboard, 2-3 days on steel and 4 days on plastic. By staying indoors for 14 hours on a Sunday, there is no risk of the virus being infected. The virus spread chain is broken. This means that the third stage is almost blocked.
It is best for the householder to clean their home and utensils with disinfectant insecticides. Adults need to educate children on how to take care of the virus. Employees and homeowners are motivated by the details of how their parents coped during a difficult time. Inspiration to implement the stringent measures taken by the previous government.
Getting out after 9 pm is a little tricky. It is better not to go if there are no requirements. It will remain isolated until morning. It is through the ‘Janata curfew‘ that we observe that governments are aware of the strength and abstinence of the people. There will be an opportunity to review the situation and announce the sanctions. Know what actions to take beforehand. B ..! I’m fine.
Don’t get out of that detachment why not. In Italy, the government had spoken to their friends and gathered around the situation. Remember! The voluntary curfew we adopt is a repair to the corona. Before such repairs can take place, let the corona microbead with an uppercut. Let India win the pestilence.
“In the countries where the impact of coronavirus is the maximum, it has been seen that there has been an explosion in the number of cases after initial days. Some countries have also taken necessary decisions and isolated their people,” Modi said. So, must follow all the precautions and fight with self-isolation to break this pandemic, Covid-19. If you support 14 hours of Janata Curfew on Sunday, then you will be the one to stop the chain of spreading coronavirus.