Check the latest Pre-Board Exam Model Papers for CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2019-20. These papers have very important questions with solutions for upcoming CBSE 10th Board Exams (Science, Math, Social Science subject etc).
These papers are based on the latest CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and strictly follow the latest CBSE Blueprint. Students preparing for CBSE Class 10th Pre Boards & Board Exam 2020 are advised to go through study these papers and attempt all the questions with pen and paper.
CBSE Sample Papers 2020 Maths Basic, Maths Standard, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, and Sanskrit
Besides these papers, students are also advised to solve latest CBSE Sample Papers issued by CBSE for upcoming CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2020. AS you already know, CBSE releases Sample Papers and Marking Schemes for Class 10th and Class 12th, a few months before the beginning of CBSE Board Exams, every year. These papers are strictly follows latest CBSE Marking Scheme, you can access these papers from the link given below. You Can Also Check MCQ’s for Class 10.
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 with Answers
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Maths with Answers PDF Download
- Most Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Solutions for 2020 Board Exam
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 and 12 Last 10 Years
- CBSE Class 10 Mid Term Exam Question Papers and Sample Papers
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Download
Special Features of the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 are as Follows:
- Strictly based on CBSE Circular No. Acad-11/2019 for Feb 2020 Exams.
- Each answer is developed according to Latest CBSE Marking Scheme
- According to new CBSE Circular, Students must follow the word limit while answering the questions in the paper. We have taken utmost care while preparing answers for each section.
- It has been written in a lucid style and simple language.
- It gives due weightage to each topic according to the marks allotted by the CBSE.
- This eBook provides 5 Solved Sample Papers, based on the latest syllabus and design of the question paper, for the Annual examinations to be held in March 2020.
We hope this book provides enough practice material and would help students in scoring well during the whole academic year along with the Annual examination.