The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a clarification on the subjects offered for the private students in Class 12 board examination.
While for private candidates, exams of six subjects will be conducted as per the pattern of the 2019 examination, there are nine subjects that are to be held as per the pattern provided for the sample papers for the year 2020.
“As per the board, subjects such as Mass Media Studies, Library and Information Science, Typography and CA English, Shorthand English, Typography and CA Hindi and Web Application will be conducted as per the pattern of 2019,”.
On the other hand, nine subjects will be conducted in the pattern for the year 2020, which is only for students appearing for the private examination and the sample papers have been made available on the website of the board, he said.
These are the respective nine subjects-
- Fashion Studies,
- Office Procedure and Practice,
- Geospatial Technology,
- Taxation, Marketing,
Point to be noted-
- As the beginning of the new session, put undivided attention to the entire syllabus to get a better idea of each subject and the content to prepare throughout the year.
- If something is not clear, and creating confusion students are advised to ask the teachers. it is important to the reason behind a certain topic in a subject is being covered at a given point.
- Also, understand the weight each topic allotted to different topics
- Also go through question paper design as designated in the syllabus to make a regulated preparation for the annual assessment.
The students need to go through the NCERT books as the content in these books is concocted as per the syllabus composed by the board. Furthermore, these books are written by the guides in the field and describe all the topics and concepts in the most simplistic way which can be easily grasped by a student irrespective of his/her intelligence.