CBSE: CBSE 10th & 12th board exams 2020 started from 15 February. Check out this article and learn important resources besides NCERT textbooks for last-minute preparation.
When you want to prepare for CBSE 10th & 12th board exam 2020 in less time then NCERT textbook & reference books might be good options. But, there are several other important resources besides NCERT textbooks & reference books for the preparation of the upcoming CBSE Board Exam 2020 in less time and here we are going to provide details of 4 such important resources. These resources might be a better option for last-minute preparation.
Here is the list of important resources for the preparation of the CBSE Board Exam 2020 preparation in less time.
CBSE Class 10 Sample Question Papers 2020 with Answers for Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, FIT [SUPER 36]
- Important Dates of CBSE Board Exams 2020 for Class 1 to 10, 12
- CBSE Syllabus 2020 for Class 1 to 10, 12 Board Exams
- CBSE Exam Pattern 2020 for Class 10 & 12 Board Examinations
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 6 to Class 12
- MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 with Answers
- Study Time Table for CBSE Class 10 for 2020 Board Exams
- MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 12 with Answers
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 and Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to Class 12
- NCERT Books for Class 1 to Class 12
- Important Questions for CBSE Class 9 to Class 12
- CBSE Notes for Class 3 to Class 12
- Important Maths Formulas for CBSE Class 6 to Class 12
- CBSE New Rules
- CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10 and Class 12
- CBSE Practicals
- CBSE Grading System
- JEE Main Study Material
- NEET Study Material
- Important Highlights of CBSE Board
- Frequently Asked Questions on CBSE
1. CBSE Sample Papers 2020 (issued by CBSE itself)
To help students of 10th & 12th, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) release Sample Papers, a few months before the beginning of the board exams. These Sample Papers are based on the latest exam pattern & CBSE Syllabus. These Sample Papers give a complete idea about the latest exam pattern. After going through these CBSE Sample Papers 2020, students easily get acquainted with the new exam pattern and the expected level of questions.
2. Previous Year Papers & New Syllabus
Previous years’ papers are the most important resources for preparation when you don’t have much time left for preparation. Previous year CBSE papers give an idea about the important concepts on which questions have been frequently asked in board exams, every year.
Students should practice with one previous year paper on a daily basis & also crosscheck their solutions (or answers) from the NCERT textbook. This practice will improve writing speed and also raise the confidence level.
3. Revision Notes for Quick Revision
It is not possible to go through the complete book in one day or several hours. Hence, students must have short notes for last-minute preparation. Revision notes must be very precise and of very concise length (or as short as possible), try to cover 1 chapter on one side of an A4 sheet. With such short notes, one can easily revise the complete syllabus on the last day just before the exam.