West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020: Every Year West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will conduct the exam for West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha 2020. WBBSE announced the West Bengal 2020 Madhyamik Exam Routine for both the regular candidates on the official website @ wbbse.org. Madhyamik Routine 2019 West Bengal Board is also held in the month of February.
West Bengal Madhyamik exams will start from 18th February 2020 to 27th February 2020. Students who are going to attend the West Bengal Madhyamik exam can visit the official website to download their WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020. In this article, we are providing all the necessary information about the Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020 West Bengal Board. Read on to find more about Madhyamik Routine 2020 West Bengal Board.
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020
|Exam Name||WBBSE 10th Board Exam|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education|
|Exam Start Date||18th February 2020|
|Exam End Date||27th February 2020|
|Category||West Bengal Madhyamik Routine|
West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2020
|Day||Madhyamik 2020 Dates||Subject|
|Tuesday||18th February 2020||First Languages|
|Wednesday||19th February 2020||Second Languages|
|Thursday||20th February 2020||Geography|
|Saturday||22nd February 2020||History|
|Monday||24th February 2020||Mathematics|
|Tuesday||25th February 2020||Physical Science|
|Wednesday||26th February 2020||Life Science|
|Thursday||27th February 2020||Optional Elective Subjects|
List of Subjects under first and Second languages are
- First Language: Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetian, Nepali, Odia, Gurmukhi(Punjab), Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, and Santali.
- Second Language: English, if any other language offered other than English; Bengali or Nepali if English is the first language.
Madhyamika Pariksha Routine 2020 or Madhyamik 2020 Routine date for Work Education and Physical Education & Social Service are tabulated below:
|Physical Education & Social Service||28th, 29th February, 2nd, 3rd & 4th March 2020|
|Work Education||5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, & 13th March 2020|
How To Download West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020?
Follow the following steps to WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2020 Download:
- Step – 1: Visit the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education @ wbbse.org.
- Step – 2: Under “Search Bar” click on Exam Schedule 2020.
- Step – 3: Page will be redirected to Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E.) 2020-Programme“.
- Step – 4: West Bengal Madhyamik Routine will be displayed on the screen.
- Step – 5: Students are advised to download and take a print out of West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020 for future reference.
Details Mentioned On WB Madhyamik Routine 2020
The following details will be mentioned on the Madhyamik Exam 2019 Routine 2020 West Bengal:
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Optional Subject Instructions
Optional Subject Instructions Mentioned On West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020
- The Shorthand and Typewriting exams will be held in Kolkata and Siliguri only and the exam dates for these subjects will be announced later.
- The exam timings for Sewing and Needlework is for 4 hours 15 minutes.
- Music Vocal & Music Instrumental exam timings will be 2 hours 15 minutes for Theoretical Portion.
- Music Vocal & Music Instrumental exam for Practical Portion will be held at Kolkata, Burdwan, and North Bengal Regions only and the exam dates & venue will be announced soon.
- Computer Application exam for the theoretical portion will be held for 2 hours 45 minutes and the practical portion for these exams will be conducted by their individual schools.
- RStr, SStr, AStr, IT/ITES & HStr exam timings are 1 hour 45 minutes for the theoretical portion.
- The assignments like Oral, Portfolio, Project and Direct Observation for these five subjects RStr, SStr, AStr, IT/ITES & HStr will be conducted by the Sector Skill Council or by their individual schools.
FAQ’s on West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020
Is the West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2020 the same for regular and private students?
Yes, the 2020 Madhyamik routine West Bengal is the same for both regular and private students.
What is the minimum passing marks for WBBSE 10th exams 2020?
Students have to obtain a minimum of 34% marks to qualify West Bengal Madhyamik 2020 exams.
Should I keep the madhyamik routine 2020 after exams?
Students should keep the WBBSE routine 2020 safe till the last date of the exam.
Now that you are provided all the necessary information, we hope we have provided all the details on West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020. If you have any doubts regarding this post or West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020. Please comment in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.