The life of a teenager is very hard. There is so much peer pressure to fit in a group. A lot more pressure to keep up with the latest trends, to beat your peers. You just got your boy/girlfriend, and you have to up the game. Teenagers need Words of Encouragement to help them get through this stage of their life successfully.
1. Surround yourself with positive people
2. You still have a long life ahead of you
3. People will disappoint you at one point in life, learn to depend more on God
4. Think before you act. It will save you from making wrong choices
5. Have a lot of clean fun when you can. You don’t want to leave a life of regrets
6. Life is not always rosy, handle uncomfortable situations head on instead of running away from them.
7. Happy people don’t have best things, they make the best of what they have
8. You always have a choice. Just know that choices have consequences.
9. You are a shining star in your life. Keep shining brighter
It is easy to fall, victim of peer pressure, if an intervention does not happen. Encouraging teenagers is very important to ensure that, they do not slip while dealing with issues. Some issues can be triggers of depression. Teenagers need to feel proud of their life choices when they grow up.