Children can be the easiest to encourage or the hardest. Easiest because, most kids take issues at face value. The hardest because children are like birds, they leave one day at a time. It’s like they know tomorrow will take care of itself. Parents should take up a role in spreading Words of Encouragement more often to their children. This daily practice can be turned to a way of life.
1. Love yourself first and the world will follow suit
2. Children are a blessing from God. Take pride in that.
3. Doing the right thing always makes your parents happy
4. If you do not succeed today, try again tomorrow.
5. Work hard, but play harder.
6. Do not be afraid of change. The best can come out of it
7. Welcome people in your life. Life is precious to spend it standing a loof
8. Love makes the world go around. Always make love a constant in your life
9. You are a shining star in your life. Keep the star shinning brighter
10. Happy people don’t have best things, they make the best of whatever they have
11. Your family will always be there to support you
12. You are what you say you are; good enough
13. Dreams come true. Follow yours
14. Believe in yourself, it is the first step in doing the impossible
15. Identify your talents and make the best of them
16. Always speak up your mind, instead of suppressing issues.
Encouragement is very important in nurturing children. There is a huge difference between a child who is always encouraged, compared to one who is always criticized. Encouragement sure gives these little angels a new zeal to fly to higher.