Strive For Slim & Shapely Legs
You don’t necessarily have to have great legs to rock a pair of shorts but wouldn’t ¡t be great if you loved your legs and loved showing them off in shorts that show off your personality? Incorporate these moves for an ultimate leg workout and to get sexy, slim thighs and well toned legs.
- Stand tall, with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Take a step forward and bend your front knee to a 90 degree angle till your thighs are almost parallel to the ground. Bend your back knee while bringing it as dose as possible to the ground.
- Stand tall again and repeat the same movement with the other leg and move forward.
- To add challenge, you can also do this movement while holding a pair of dumbbells.
- From a standing position, start running and as you run, try to kick your hip with the heel.
- Run for 100 meters and repeat tour times.
- Stand tall with your feet shoulder width apart. abs pulled tight.
- Lower yourself from the hips till your thighs are almost parallel to the ground in a half squat position, keeping the arms extended and behind you. This is your starting position.
- Now jump up while swinging your arms in front of you and thrust yourself forward and land in the same starting position with the arms extended backwards. That’s one rep.
- Do three sets of 10 reps.
- Stand tall, with your feet hip width apart, stomach tucked in, shoulders retracted and arms to the side.
Lift your heels oft the ground as high as possible and then lower the heels. That’s one rep.
- Raise and lower them again in a continuous movement. Do two-three sets of 10 reps. Change the pace of the movement or hold a pair of dumbbells to vary the intensity. Jump Rope
- Choose a rope that goes easily over your head.
- Hold the handles in both arms.
- Using your wrists, swing the rope over your head and hop across the rope when it comes down.
- You can hop with both feet, with a single leg or alternate feet according to your comfort level.
- Do the movement for three sets of 10-12 reps.
- You can use a regular cycle or a stationary bike.
- Try cycling for a minimum of 15-20 minutes for a great cardiovascular workout and well-toned legs.